Monday, February 27, 2017 – 6 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURNMENT TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Purchase of property for public purposes
- Conferences with an attorney for the public body concerning disputes involving the public body that are the subject of pending or imminent court action
- Preparing for, conducting, or reviewing negotiations or bargaining sessions with public employees concerning their compensation or other terms and conditions of their employment
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
- Approval of Minutes of Regular Council meeting of February 13, 2017
- Notice to Legislative Authority re. Transfer of D5 and D6 liquor permits from Cobalt Dog LLC, dba Donerick’s Pub, 6711 Dublin Center Drive & Patio, Dublin, OH 43017, to JMJR Enterprises LLC, dba Corporate Caterers, 6665 Dublin Center Drive, Dublin, Ohio 43017
- Notice to Legislative Authority re Transfer of D5 and D6 liquor permits from Dublin Kabuki LLC, dba Kabuki Korean Restaurant/Sushi Bar to Kabuki HK Inc., dba Kabuki Korean Restaurant and Sushi Bar, 6395 Perimeter Drive, Dublin, Ohio 43017
- Notice to Legislative Authority re Transfer of D5A and D6 liquor permits from Aimbridge Concessions, Inc., dba Embassy Suites Dublin to One OH Columbus ES Management LLC, dba Embassy Suites Dublin, 5100 Upper Metro Place, Dublin, Ohio 43017
- Notice to Legislative Authority re New D5A liquor permit for One OH Columbus ES Management LLC, dba Embassy Suites Dublin, 5100 Upper Metro Place, Dublin, Ohio 43017
- Resolution 07-17 (Introduction/public hearing/vote)
Demonstrating the City of Dublin’s Cooperation with The Ohio Department of Transportation for the Resurfacing of US-33 from Post Road to just west of Avery Road in Dublin, as well as the Ramps at Post Road and a Section of SR-161 (ODOT PID Number 94145)
- Resolution 12-17 (Introduction/public hearing/vote)
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for a Comprehensive Wayfinding System Project, Phase 1A and 1B.
- North Riverview Street and North High Street Dedication – Preliminary and Final Plat (Case 16-111PP/FP)
POSTPONED ITEMS – ORDINANCES
Ordinance 57-16 (Amended)
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Development Agreement and Other Necessary Documents with the Columbus Metropolitan Library (“CML”) to Facilitate the Building of a Parking Garage, Library and Adjacent Streets on the Current Library Site in the Historic District.
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Rezoning an Approximately .67-Acre Parcel Located at the Northwest Corner of the Intersection of Summit View Road and Sawmill Road, from R-1, Restricted Suburban Residential District to SO, Suburban Office and Institutional District. (Case 16-100Z)
Amending Section 153.065(H) of the City of Dublin Codified Ordinances (Zoning Code) to Amend the Bridge Street District Sign Regulations. (Case 16-107ADMC)
Amending the International Property Maintenance Code and Relocating the Nuisance and Health/Safety Related Sections of the Codified Ordinances of the City of Dublin to Section 153.076, Public Nuisance Regulations. (CASE 16-036ADMC)
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Updating the Non-Union Compensation Plan for the City of Dublin and Repealing Ordinance No. 73-06 (“Compensation Plan”) and All Amendments Thereto. (Second reading/public hearing March 13 Council meeting)
Adopting and Enacting a Supplement (S-41) to the Code of Ordinances for the City of Dublin, Ohio. (Second reading/public hearing March 13 Council meeting)
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS