Monday, June 12, 2017 – 6 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURNMENT TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Land Acquisition matters
- Conferences with an attorney for the public body concerning disputes involving the public body that are the subject of pending or imminent court action
- Discussion of personnel matters related to the appointment of a public official
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Recognition of Abby Steiner, Dublin Coffman High School for outstanding achievements at Track and Field State Championships
- Recognition of Dublin Coffman Girls Relay Team for state championship in 4 x 200 relay event
- Presentation by Mark-Tami Hotta – President/CEO – Transportation Research Center
- Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
- Approval of Minutes of Council meeting of May 22, 2017
- Notice to Legislative Authority – New D5A liquor permit for Pillar Hotels and Resorts LLC dba Homewood Suites, 5300 Parkcenter Avenue, Dublin, OH 43017
- Ordinance 33-17
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute Necessary Conveyance Documents to Acquire 0.009-Acre, More or Less, of Fee Simple Right-of-Way; and a 0.005-Acre, More or Less, Temporary Easement from the Indian Run United Methodist Church of Dublin, Located at the Intersection of Avery Road and Brand Road, for the Public Purpose of Constructing Roadway Improvements. (Second reading/public hearing June 26 Council meeting)
- Ordinance 37-17
Vacating 0.418 Acres, More or Less, of Public Right of Way in the City of Dublin, County of Franklin, State of Ohio. (Second reading/public hearing June 26 Council meeting)
- Resolution 45-17
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the 2017 Parking Lot and Shared-Use Path Maintenance Program.
- Resolution 46-17
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the 2017 Storm Structure Maintenance Program.
- Designation of Acting Clerk of Council (adding 2nd Deputy Clerk of Council to rotation)
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Adopting the Proposed Tax Budget for Fiscal Year 2018.
Prohibiting Medical Marijuana Cultivation, Processing, and Retail Distribution within the City of Dublin.
Authorizing the Provision of Certain Incentives to Brian K. Dorner, M.D., Inc. to Induce it to Purchase a New Facility to Retain and Expand an Office and Its Associated Operations and Workforce, All Within the City; and Authorizing the Execution of an Economic Development Agreement.
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Real Estate Transfer Agreement and an Infrastructure Agreement Wherein the City Deeds 3.69 Acres, More or Less, of Real Estate to Crawford Hoying Development Partners, LLC in Exchange for the Construction of the Extension of Bridge Park Avenue from Dale Drive to Village Parkway and Authorizing the Execution of Various Related Agreements and Documents. (Second reading/public hearing June 26 Council meeting)
Vacating 0.30 Acres, More Or Less, of a Portion of a Public Street Located East of Dale Drive and South of SR 161 and 0.39 Acres, More or Less, of a Portion of a Public Street Located North of Tuller Ridge Drive and of New Dale Drive in the City Of Dublin, County of Franklin, State Of Ohio. (Second reading/public hearing June 26 Council meeting)
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Authorizing the Addition of a New Member (the City of Grandview Heights) to the Central Ohio Risk Management Association (CORMA), Pursuant to Article V, Paragraph (I) of the Central Ohio Risk Management Association Bylaws.
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Agreement with Bill Wadley Swim Academy, LLC for Management and Administration of the Dublin Community Swim Team and summer Dolphins Swim Team Programs.
- Tree Preservation Policy
- Historic District Parking Garage – Cost and Capacity Update
- Historic District Parking Garage – Architecture
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS