Monday, June 27, 2016 – 7 p.m.
Council Chambers – City Hall, 5200 Emerald Parkway
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Parks & Recreation Month
- Introduction of Representatives of Tiffin University
- Anyone who wishes to speak to an item NOT on the agenda may address the Council. Speakers will be asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
(Items proposed for the Consent Agenda are acted upon by a single motion and vote of Council. However, upon request of a Council Member, any proposed Consent Agenda item may be removed from the Consent Agenda for further discussion/consideration under the regular order of business.)
- Approval of Regular Council Meeting Minutes of June 13, 2016
- Resolution 36-16 (Introduction/vote)
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the Dublin Road Shared Use Path Project, Limestone Ridge to Tuttle Road.
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING – ORDINANCES
Amending the Annual Appropriations for Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2016.
(Second reading/public hearing July 5 Council meeting)
Adopting the Crossroads Area Plan. (Second reading/public hearing July 5 Council meeting)
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Amending the Agreement for Law Director Services.
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Agreement with Mesh Fitness for Shared Recreation Services.
- Pre-CIP Financial Overview
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS