Monday, April 12, 2021 – 6:30 p.m. | Virtual Meeting
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To consider confidential information related to a request for economic development assistance that involves public infrastructure improvements that are directly related to an economic development project, and which executive session is necessary to protect the possible investment or expenditure of public funds to be made in connection with the economic development project.
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Cardinal Health 50th Anniversary
- National Volunteer Week
- Abby Steiner – NCAA Track and Field Champion
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Amendments to the Code Sections 153.002 and 153.150-153.162 regarding the Temporary Sign Provisions of the City of Dublin’s Zoning Code (Case 20-098ADMC)
Amending Various Sections of Ordinance 15-17 (Compensation Plan for Non-Union Personnel) for Certain Personnel Restructuring and Adjusting the Operating Budget Accordingly
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Rezoning Two Parcels, 5555 and 5565 Perimeter Drive containing Dublin City Hall from SO, Suburban Office and Institutional District to PUD, Planned Unit Development District – Coffman Park totaling approximately 4.44 Acres located Southwest of the Intersection of Perimeter Drive and Emerald Parkway (Case 21-015Z/PDP).
Rezoning Two Parcels, 6077 and 6101 Avery Road, from SO, Suburban Office and Institutional District and from NC, Neighborhood Commercial District (Washington Township) to TF, Technology Flex District totaling approximately 1.26 Acres located West of Avery Road, South of the Intersection with Irelan Place (Case 21-020Z).
Amendment to Zoning Code Section 153.074 to Address the Conversion of Garages into Habitable Space (21-010ADMC).
Amendments to Zoning Code Section 153.044 Regarding Permitted Uses in the Technology Flex District related to Motor Vehicle Repair – Major (21-011ADMC).
Amendments to Zoning Code Section 153.066 of the City of Dublin’s Zoning Code Regarding the Bridge Street District Development Process to Add an Amended Final Development Plan Procedure (Case 20-177ADMC).
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute and Accept Necessary Conveyance Documents and Contracts to Acquire the Property and Easements located at 6371 Shier Rings Road, Identified as Franklin County Parcel Number 274-000157-00 from the Board of Education of the Dublin City School District, for the Public Purpose of Constructing a New Roadway and Related Infrastructure which shall be Open to the Public Without Charge.
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the 2020 Pedestrian Tunnel Maintenance Project.
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the Signalized Intersection Upgrade – Phase 3 Project.
- 2021 Outdoor Pools Operating Plans and Cost
- 2021 Events/Irish Festival Operating Plans and Cost
- 2021 Summer Camp Operating Plans and Cost
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS
- Community Development Committee Report and Recommendations