Monday, February 8, 2021 – 6 p.m. | Virtual Meeting
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To consider the purchase of property for public purposes
- Personnel Matters : considering the employment of a public employee
- Conferences with an attorney for the public body concerning disputes involving the public body that are the subject of pending or imminent court action
- Preparing for, conducting, or reviewing negotiations or bargaining sessions with public employees concerning their compensation or other terms and conditions of their employment
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- 2021 Hospitality Industry Forecast – Scott Dring, Visit Dublin Ohio
- Approval of Minutes of January 19, 2021 Regular Meeting
- Notice to Legislative Authority of a TREX Transfer of a D1 Permit from Sweet Carrot Sawmill LLC, dba Sweet Carrot, 7571 Sawmill Road, Dublin, Ohio 43017 to Tamarkin Company, dba GetGo 3401, 6725 Perimeter Loop Road, Dublin, Ohio 43017.
- Notice to Legislative Authority of a New D5A Permit to Highgate Hotels LP, dba Homewood Suites, 5300 Parkcenter Avenue, Dublin, Ohio 43017.
SECOND READING/ PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Accepting the Regular Annexation of 4.998 Acres, More or Less, from Jerome Township, Union County to the City of Dublin. (Petitioner: Peter L. Coratola, Jr.)
- Fee Waiver Request
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Rezoning Approximately 11.37 Acres from R, Rural District to PUD, Planned Unit Development District for Development of 30 Single-family Lots with 2.62 Acres of Open Space, Located at the Southeast Corner of the Intersection of Shier Rings and Cosgray Roads under the Provisions of Zoning Code Section 153.050 (Case #20-092Z/PDP) (Second reading/public hearing February 22 Council meeting)
Amendments to Zoning Code Sections 153.002, 153.158-153.160, 153.162-153.163, 153.165-153.166, 153.170-153.178, and Appendices F and G to Address the Architectural Review Board Development Requirements and Procedures and Historic Dublin Boundary. (Case #19-007ADMC) (Second reading/public hearing February 22 Council meeting)
Rezoning of 16 Parcels from Bridge Street District – Public (BSD-P) to Historic Public (HP), 5 Parcels from Bridge Street District – Historic Transition Neighborhood (BSD-HTN) to Historic Public (HP), 51 Parcels from Bridge Street District – Historic Core (BSD-HC) to Historic Core (HC), 24 Parcels from Bridge Street District – Historic South (BSD-HS) to Historic South (HS), 57 Parcels from Bridge Street District – Historic Residential (BSD-HR) to Historic Residential (HR), and 6 Parcels from Bridge Street District – Historic Core (BSD-HC) to Historic Residential (HR). (Case #20-1888Z) (Second reading/public hearing February 22 Council meeting)
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Authorizing the City Manager to Execute an Intergovernmental Agreement with the Franklin County Commissioners for the Administration of Wireless 9-1-1 Government Assistance Funds.
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Fraternal Order of Police – Ohio Labor Council regarding Wages, Hours, and Terms and Conditions of Employment for Employees within the Communication Technician Bargaining Unit.
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Collective Bargaining Agreement with United Steelworkers of America regarding Wages, Hours, and Terms and Conditions of Employment for Employees within the Maintenance Worker, Fleet Technician I, Electrical Worker, and Custodial Worker Bargaining Unit.
Authorizing the City Manager to Sign and Submit an Application and Execute Agreements Associated with the Application Process to Seek Funding for Parkland Acquisition from the Ohio Public Works Commission’s Clean Ohio Fund Green Space Conservation Program.
- Request to Remove Ordinances 48-20, 49-20 and 50-20 from the Table and Schedule for Public Hearing on February 22, 2021. (PACE project at 600 Metro Place North, Dublin, Ohio)
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS