Monday, January 24, 2022 – 5:15 p.m. | City Hall – 5555 Perimeter Drive
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Personnel Matters: Considering the Employment of a Public Employee;
- Considering the Purchase of Property for Public Purposes; and
- To consider confidential information related to a request for economic development assistance that involves public infrastructure improvements that are directly related to an economic development project, and which executive session is necessary to protect the possible investment or expenditure of public funds to be made in connection with the economic development project.
- Preparing for, conducting, or reviewing negotiations or bargaining sessions with public employees concerning their compensation or other terms and conditions of their employment.
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Audrey Ryu – Dublin Jerome Division I State Champion
- Dublin Arts Council – Announcement of Artist Selection for New Art in Public Places Project – David Guion, Executive Director
- Approval of Minutes of January 10, 2022 Organizational Meeting
- Notice to Legislative Authority regarding the Transfer of a D5 and D6 Liquor Permits from Axe Throwing LLC & Patio, dba Throw Nation, 6649 Dublin Center Drive, Dublin, Ohio 43017 to Throw Nation Columbus LLC, 6649 Dublin Center Drive, Dublin, Ohio 43017.
- Notice of Legislative Authority of a new Permit for Triple B Grooming LLC, dba Hammer & Nails, 5869 Frantz Road, Dublin, Ohio 43016.
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING/ PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Amending a Portion of the Dublin Corporate Area Plan within the City of Dublin’s Community Plan to Refine the Recommendations regarding the Metro Center Area
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Agreement with Rev1 Ventures
- Designating the Clerk of Council for Required Public Records Training
- Temp Sign Regulations
- DORA Expansion (Recommend to PSC)
- DORA Extension Request – St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- FADO Alcohol Request
- CSAC Referrals
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS