Monday, June 14, 2021 – 6 p.m. | Virtual Meeting
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To consider the sale or other disposition of unneeded, obsolete, or unfit- for-use property
- To consider the purchase of property for public purposes
- To consider confidential information related to a request for economic development assistance that involves public infrastructure improvements that are directly related to an economic development project, and which executive session is necessary to protect the possible investment or expenditure of public funds to be made in connection with the economic development project.
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- OhioHealth Proclamation
- Dublin Arts Council Update
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Adopting the Proposed Tax Budget for Fiscal Year 2022.
Amendments to Zoning Code Section 153.022 (Definitions) and Section 153.026 (Suburban Office District) to add a New Land Use Classification for Specialty Hospitals to the Suburban Office District (Case 21-009ADMC).
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Amending the Annual Appropriations for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2021.
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Real Estate Purchase Agreement for Certain Property owned by Denise L. Jewett located in Franklin County, Ohio; Authorizing the Execution of Related Agreements and Documents, and Appropriating Funds Therefor.
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Appointing a Member to the Community Services Advisory Commission
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the 2021 Street Maintenance – Phase 1.
- Abbey Theater Brand Refresh – Joe Bishara
- Architectural Support Services
- TIRC Report | Memo
- Riverside Park Financing
- 2035 Framework Public Engagement
- 2019 PAFR Award
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- Administrative Committee
- Community Development Committee
- Finance Committee
- Public Services Committee