Monday, May 24, 2021 – 6 p.m. | Virtual Meeting
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Considering the purchase of property for public purposes; and
- Personnel Matters – considering the appointment of a public official.
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Future City Ohio Region Winners
- COSI STEM Star – Courtney Porter
- Memorial Day Services – retired LTC Jeff Noble
- Visit Dublin Ohio Update – Scott Dring
- Approval of Minutes of May 10, 2021 Regular Meeting
- Notice to Legislative Authority of a New D5 Liquor Permit for Vaishno Foods, LLC, dba Nawabi Hyderabad House, Biryani Place, 6395 Perimeter Drive, Dublin, Ohio 43016.
- Notice to Legislative Authority of a Stock Transfer of a D5A and D6 Permit for Sonesta International Hotels Corp., dba Sonesta ES Suites Dublin, 435 Metro Place South, Dublin, Ohio 43017.
- Notice to Legislative Authority of a New D3 Liquor Permit for House of Style Inc., dba Modern Male, 24 Darby Street, Dublin, Ohio 43017.
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Maintaining the Existing Ward Boundaries of the City of Dublin, as Required by Article 9.04 of the Revised Charter.
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Adopting the Proposed Tax Budget for Fiscal Year 2022.
Amendments to Zoning Code Section 153.022 (Definitions) and Section 153.026 (Suburban Office District) to add a New Land Use Classification for Specialty Hospitals to the Suburban Office District (Case 21-009ADMC).
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Acceptance of Historic Design Guidelines replacing the Historic Dublin Design Guidelines applicable to Historic Dublin and Outlying Historic Properties identified in Appendix G (Case 18-037ADM).
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the 2021 Annual Guardrail Replacement and Maintenance Program.
Acceptance of a Preliminary Plat for Towns on the Parkway Located within the Bridge Street District (Case 20-158PP).
Acceptance of a Final Plat for Bridge Park East, Section 4 (Block G).
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the Chamber of Commerce Renovation and Addition Project.
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a First Amendment of the Lease Agreement Between the City of Dublin and the Dublin Chamber of Commerce.
Temporarily Permitting Outdoor Dining and Eating Areas Beyond Previously Approved Locations, Temporarily Permitting Portable Nonresidential Structures and Temporarily Permitting Certain Signs.
- BYNG Grants – 2021
- DORA extension of hours request (Farmers Market and DIF)
- Alcohol Sales at the 2021 Dublin Irish Festival
- Ethics and DEI Training for members of City Council, Boards and Commissions
- DCRC Tallas Fee Waiver – Feis
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS