Monday, January 4, 2021 – 6 p.m. | Virtual Meeting
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Discussion re. purchase of property for public purposes
- Preparing for, conducting, or reviewing negotiations or bargaining sessions with public employees concerning their compensation or other terms and conditions of their employment.
- Personnel Matters to consider the appointment of a public employee
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Approval of Minutes of December 7, 2020 Regular Meeting
- Approval of Minutes of December 14, 2020 Special Meeting
SECOND READING/PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Real Estate Purchase Agreement for Certain Property Located on North Riverview Street owned by B.E.T. Investment I, LLC, The Coffman Company Ltd. and Riverview Street Investments, Ltd., Authorizing the Execution of Related Agreements and Documents and Appropriating Funds Therefor.
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Reappointing the Current City Manager and Authorizing the Execution of an Addendum to the Associated Employment Agreement with the City Manager.
COUNCIL COMMITTEE REPORTS