Monday, March 7 2022 – 6:15 p.m. | City Hall – 5555 Perimeter Drive
CALL TO ORDER
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Consider the purpose of property for public purposes; and
- To consider confidential information related to a request for economic development assistance that involves public infrastructure improvements that are directly related to an economic development project, and which executive session is necessary to protect the possible investment or expenditure of public funds to be made in connection with the economic development project.
RECONVENE (7 P.M.)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE – Dublin Wolf Den leading
- LinkUS Premium Transit Update
- Minutes of the February 28, 2022 regular meeting.
- Notice to Legislative Authority for a Trex application for D1, D2 and D3 Permits from LNS Restaurant II LLC, 457 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio, 43215 to First Watch Restaurants, Inc., dba First Watch 26, 6768 Perimeter Loop Road, Dublin, Ohio, 43017
Rezoning the Shoppes at River Ridge including two parcels (PIDs 273-008269 and 273-012909) from BSD-C, Bridge Street District – Commercial District, to BSD-SRN, Bridge Street District – Scioto River Neighborhood District; and Zoning one parcel (PID 273-012910), formerly right-of-way, BSD-SRN, Bridge Street District – Scioto River Neighborhood District, totaling 14.02 acres located southeast of the Riverside Drive and S.R. 161 roundabout (Case 21-189Z)
INTRODUCTION/FIRST READING/ PUBLIC HEARING – ORDINANCES
Amending the Annual Appropriations Ordinance for the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2022
Providing for the Issuance and Sale of Bonds in the Maximum Aggregate Principal Amount of $3,460,000 for the Purpose of Paying the Costs of Improving the Municipal Sanitary Sewer System by Extending Certain Sewer Lines, Repairing and Lining Certain Existing Sewer Lines, Reducing Inflow and Infiltration, and Installing New Sewer Lines, New Force Mains, a Lift Station and a Pump Station, Together with all Incidental work and related Appurtenances Thereto.
Providing for the Issuance and Sale of Bonds in the Maximum Aggregate Principal Amount of $2,725,000 for the Purpose of Paying the Costs of Improving the Municipal Waterworks System by Upgrading the Existing Tartan West Booster Station, Adding a Water Quality Monitoring Unit to the Post Road Booster Station, Replacing Water Lines and Installing Water Line Extensions, Together with all Incidental work and related Appurtenances Thereto.
Providing for the Issuance and Sale of Bonds in the Maximum Aggregate Principal Amount of $2,850,000 for the Purpose of paying the costs of Refunding Bonds previously issued by the City for the Purpose of paying the costs of various Public Infrastructure Projects
Providing for the Issuance and Sale of Bonds in the Maximum Principal Amount of $5,700,000 for the Purpose of paying the costs of Improving the Municipal Parks and Recreation System by Constructing the Riverside Crossing Park together with all Incidental Work and Related Appurtenances Thereto.
Adopting and Enacting a Supplement (S-51) to the Code of Ordinances for the City of Dublin, Ohio
INTRODUCTION/PUBLIC HEARING/VOTE – RESOLUTIONS
Waiving competitive bidding requirements pursuant to Section 8.04 (“Contracting Procedures”), Paragraph (C) (“Waiver of Competitive Bidding”), of the Revised Charter for the provider of Hotel rooms for the 2022 Dublin Irish Festival
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the 2022 Central Landscape Maintenance and Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into Contract for the Project
Accepting the Lowest and Best Bid for the Highway Mowing Contract and Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into Contract for the Project