Dublin Prescription Drug Take-Back Days
The City of Dublin and Dublin Police are committed to working to end the opiate crisis in Central Ohio and around the nation. These events provide a free, safe way for community members to rid their homes of potentially dangerous, expired, unused and unwanted prescription drugs.
The service is free and anonymous, no questions asked.
When and Where
- Saturday, Oct. 24, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. — National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Saturday, Dec. 19, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Dublin Justice Center
6565 Commerce Parkway, Dublin, Ohio
Visit the parking lot near the skate park for the drop-off. Enter from the traffic circle and exit at the skate park drive.
What Can I Drop Off at Take-Back Events?
- At this time, the service accepts pills, gel-caps and dry medications.
- The service does not accept liquids, sharp needles, syringes, inhalers, epinephrine autoinjectors, lancets or aerosol containers.
- For National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day only, Dublin Police will be accepting e-cigarette and vaping devices for disposal. They must have the batteries removed before they will be accepted. (If batteries cannot be removed, electronic stores may accept vape pens or e-cigarette devices for disposal.)