Prescription Drug Take-Back Overview
The City of Dublin and Dublin Police are committed to working to end the opiate crisis in Central Ohio and around the nation. These events provide a free, safe way for community members to rid their homes of potentially dangerous, expired, unused and unwanted prescription drugs.
The service is free and anonymous, no questions asked.
When and Where
- Saturday, August 29, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Saturday, October 24, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Saturday, December 19, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Dublin Justice Center
6565 Commerce Parkway, Dublin, Ohio
What Can I Drop Off at Take-Back Events?
- At this time, the service accepts pills, gel-caps and dry medications.
- The service does not accept liquids, sharp needles, syringes, inhalers or aerosol containers.
You can learn more about upcoming prescription drug take-back events: www.dublinohiousa.gov/police