The Battelle Technology Partnership analyzed and identified four primary economic sectors that have both the strongest current presence and the best growth potential for Dublin.
Internet Commerce & Computer Services
Software development through to e-commerce solutions, this key growth cluster transcends others in Dublin with strong cross-cutting importance in corporate HQs, finance, insurance and healthcare.
- Command Alkon
- Metro Data Center
- OCLC (HQ)
- Netsmart Technologies
Medical Biosciences & Healthcare Services
From medical devices and top-rated hospitals to pharmaceuticals and biotech R&D, this growing cluster is highly advanced, and Dublin delivers the skilled workforce.
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Dublin Methodist Hospital (OhioHealth)
- Express Scripts
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals
- Smiths Medical
Corporate HQs & Managing Offices
Dublin is home to many notable corporate headquarters that form a distinct cluster because of Dublin’s strength in educated talent and desirable location characteristics.
- Ashland Inc.
- Cardinal Health Inc. (Ohio’s largest company)
- CareWorks Family of Companies
- Delta Energy
- IGS Energy
- Nationwide Insurance
- Nestlé Quality Assurance Center
- Nexeo Solutions
- Stanley Steemer International
- The Wendy’s Company
- Tim Hortons USA
- York Risk Services Group/Frank Gates
- XPO Logistics
Business Support Services
Spanning consulting, office administrative services, and teleservices to name a few, this cluster showed continued growth even during the recession.
- Henry Schein Animal Health
- Community Choice Financial
- Garden City Group
- NCO Group
- PCCW Teleservices
- Standley Law Group
- JPMorgan Chase
- Wilke Global