The 2020 Storm Structure Maintenance project is scheduled to begin November 16, 2020, and will take place in various locations through December 2020.
These improvements include curb removal and replacement, asphalt work and site restoration.
Work will take place in the following areas:
- West Dublin–Granville Road between Shamrock Boulevard and Riverside Drive
- Emerald Parkway between Innovation Drive and U.S. 33
- Wilcox Road between Tuttle Crossing Boulevard and Ebner Circle
- Alder Glen Court
- Tartan Ridge Boulevard at Tartan Ridge Court
- Burnett Lane at Nicholson Way
- 5810 Rushwood Drive
- 7677 Tamarisk Court
- Monticello Lane South
- Violet Veil Court
- 6658 Traquair Place
- Glendavon Place between Glendavon Loop and Ballantrae Place
Temporary lane and driveway closures are possible and will be controlled by traffic control devices and/or flaggers. Affected residents will be contacted directly and notified.
We thank residents for their patience.
Public Affairs Officer
614.410.4504 – Desk
614.704.9742 – Cell
@DublinOhio | @DublinPolice | www.DublinOhioUSA.gov