All guests 4 and older will need a Stadium Wristband or Reserved Table Wristband to enter Dublin Coffman High School Stadium. Only Reserved Table wristbands grant access to the Reserved Table area on the field.
Reserved Table Sales
Tables may be purchased by Dublin residents at the Dublin Community Recreation Center front desk starting Monday, May 13 at 10 a.m.
- Reserved Tables are $150 each and seat 10 (no additional chairs permitted)
- Limit 1 table per household
- Proof of residency is required (ex. driver’s license, utility bill, etc.). Not sure if you are a Dublin Resident? Check your address by clicking here. Only addresses highlighted in GREEN are eligible to purchase a table.
- Children 4 and older are required to have a wristband
If tables remain, they will go on sale to the general public Monday, June 10 at the Dublin Community Recreation Center.
Stadium Wristband Sales
Dublin residents and Dublin School District residents will be able to purchase Stadium Wristbands guaranteeing access to the event for $3 each beginning Monday, June 17 at 10 a.m. at the Dublin Community Recreation Center. Wristbands will be sold during normal operating hours until July 3 at 9:30 p.m., or while supplies last. Wristbands will be limited to eight per household. Proof of residency is required.
Unsold Stadium Wristbands will be available to residents and the general public on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 10 a.m. on Thursday, July 4 at Dublin Coffman High School Stadium for $5.
Kids Zone Wristbands
A wristband is not required to access the Kids Zone, however once inside, all inflatable activities will require a $5 Kids Zone Wristband.
Kids Zone Wristbands will be on sale for $5 at the Dublin Community Recreation Center, June 17 – July 3 and at the stadium on July 4. All onsite sales are CASH ONLY. Credit cards will not be accepted. The Kids Zone activities start at 4:30 p.m. and end at 9:30 p.m. on July 4. Wristband sales end at 8:45 pm.
Lawn seating areas are available outside the stadium gates. These areas do not require a wristband. However, to ensure a great experience for all guests, the following is prohibited:
- Stakes and tarps/plastic
- Candles and sparklers
- Drones (due to safety regulations, fireworks may be canceled if drone is present)
- Setting up inside white paint lines (designated walking paths)