All guests age 4 and older will need a Stadium Access ticket or Reserved Table wristband to enter Dublin Coffman High School Stadium. Only Reserved Table wristbands grant access to the Reserved Table area on the field.
Reserved tables are still available by clicking the link above. However, once all reserved tables are sold, Dublin residents can add their name to a waitlist by clicking the button below. Should a table become available, individuals on the waitlist will be contacted. Requests will be filled in the order they are received.
Reserved Table Sales
Dublin residents only may purchase a reserved table on the field starting Monday, June 7 at 9 a.m. ONLINE ONLY. There will not be an in-person table sales event this year.
- Reserved Tables are $100 each and seat 8 (no additional chairs permitted)
- Limit 1 table per household
- You can select a specific table during the check-out process.
- Once you select your table, it will be on hold for 10 minutes, allowing you time to check out.
- Not sure if you are a Dublin Resident? Check your address by clicking here. Only addresses highlighted in GREEN are eligible to purchase a table.
- Children 4 and older should be included in the total number of 8
If tables remain, they will go on sale to Dublin City School District residents and the general public Friday, June 25. Sales will be available ONLINE ONLY.
Stadium Access Ticket Sales
Dublin residents and Dublin School District residents will be able to purchase stadium access tickets guaranteeing access to the event for $5 each beginning Monday, June 7 at 9 a.m.
- Not sure if you are a Dublin Resident or Dublin School District Resident? Check your address by clicking here. Only addresses highlighted in GREEN or YELLOW are eligible to purchase a stadium access ticket.
- Children 4 and older are required to have a ticket
Unsold stadium access tickets will be available to the general public on July 3 for $10 ONLINE ONLY while supplies last. Tickets will not be available for purchase onsite at the stadium.
All reserved table tickets and stadium access tickets must be exchanged for wristbands at the Dublin Community Recreation Center June 28-July 2 or at Dublin Coffman High School on July 3, starting at 12:00 p.m. until the end of the event.
Kids Zone Wristbands
Unfortunately, due to current health concerns, there will not be a Kids Zone area this year.
All bags will be checked upon entry. The following items/activities are not permitted inside the stadium:
|Grills||Rollerblades, bikes, skateboards, Scooters, etc.|
|Pets||Tents & tarps|
|Sparklers & fireworks||Peddling or soliciting & distribution of promotional items|
Lawn seating areas are available outside the stadium gates and where the previous Kids Zone area was located. These areas do not require a wristband. However, to ensure a great experience for all guests, the following is prohibited:
- Stakes and tarps/plastic
- Candles and sparklers
- Drones (due to safety regulations, fireworks may be canceled if drone is present)
- Setting up inside designated walking paths