All guests 4 and older will need a Stadium Wristband or Reserved Table Wristband to enter Dublin Coffman High School Stadium. Only Reserved Table wristbands grant access to the Reserved Table area on the field.
Stadium Wristband Sales
Kids Zone Wristbands
A wristband is not required to access the Kids Zone, however once inside, most kids’ activities will require a $5 Kids Zone Wristband. Onsite sales for Kids Zone wristbands are CASH ONLY. Credit cards will not be accepted. The Kids Zone activities start at 4:30 p.m. and end at 9:30 p.m. Wristband sales end at 9 pm. The Kids Zone area includes 15 inflatables and is recommended for children of walking age – 12 years old.
Field Viewing Area
While wristbands are not required in the Field Viewing Area, we are introducing new guidelines to improve the experience outside the stadium. The following is prohibited:
- Stakes and tarps/plastic
- Candles and sparklers
- Drones (interfere with fireworks and music)
- Setting up inside white lines (walking paths)
Reserved Table Sales – Sold Out
All tables were reserved during the Table Sales event held Saturday, May 19.
- Reserved Tables are $125 each and seat 10 (no additional chairs permitted)
- Limit 1 table per household
- Proof of residency is required (ex. driver’s license, utility bill, etc.)
- Children 4 and older are required to have a wristband