Calling all Dublin and Dublin City School district residents, and Dublin businesses…
Rules & Instructions
Entry Application Period: Monday, June 1 – Tuesday, June 30
Judging Period: Wednesday, July 1
Winners Announced: Friday, July 3
- Participation is open to all City of Dublin residents and businesses as well as Dublin School District residents.
- City of Dublin employees are not eligible to participate.
- Entry Applications must be received no later than 5 p.m. on Tuesday, June 30.
- Contest is for exterior decorations only, including decorations in windows that are visible from the exterior. Judging will be done from outside the residence only.
- Judging will be based on “curb appeal” as viewed from the street only. Judges will not enter the property to view back or side yards.
- Judges will be former Grand Marshals who will drive by entries and submit electronic votes on their top three winners in residential and corporate categories
- Registration gives consent for entry photos to be featured in local media, and the City of Dublin website and social media. Participant agrees there will be no compensation of any kind for said posting or publication.
- Judging will take place on Wednesday, July 1. Depending on the number of entries, judging may continue on Thursday, July 2, 2020.
- Three prizes will be awarded for two categories, residential and business for a total of six prizes.
Residential: 1st Prize $300, 2nd Prize $200 and 3rd Prize $100.
Business: 1st Prize $300, 2nd Prize $200 and 3rd Prize $100.
- Winners will be announced on the City of Dublin website and social media on Friday, July 3, 2020. They will also receive a sign to display in their yard denoting their accomplishment.