Have your child’s next birthday party at the DCRC! Reservation requests are accepted up to one year in advance. Packages are available on Saturdays and Sundays.
Our highest priority is your safety and providing an enjoyable experience. To accomplish this, and optimize our available staff relative to customer needs, we will be adjusting hours at our DCRC indoor pools this fall. Effective Sept. 9, 2022, on Fridays through Sundays, no large group reservations will be accepted and the slide will be closed. Limited birthday parties may be available.
The DCRC now offers a sports-themed party package with your choice of gymnasium or teen lounge use!
Gymnasium/ Teen Lounge Party Package
Use of the gymnasium or teen lounge and a classroom for a total of two and a half hours (includes set up and clean up time)
- Option for basketball/open play, volleyball, pickleball or badminton in the gym.
- Option for ping pong table, pop-a-shot basketball, gaming systems and a jukebox in the teen lounge.
- Tailgate games are available in the classroom.
- Sports-themed or general party-themed dinner plates, cake plates, cups, napkins and forks for 20 guests maximum.
- Tablecloths and one balloon bouquet
Dublin Residents – $100 per package | Non-Residents – $200 per package.
Pool Party Package
- Use of the leisure swimming pool and a classroom for a total of two and a half hours, which includes set up and clean up time
- General party-themed dinner plates, cake plates, cups, napkins and forks for 20 guests maximum
- Tablecloths and 1 balloon bouquet
Dublin Residents – $100 per package | Non-Residents – $200 per package
Capacity & Swim Ratios
Packages are based on parties of up to 20 guests maximum (including swimmers and non-swimmers).
Ensure you have enough adult chaperones as well as adults in the water:
- All children 4 years of age and younger must be within arm’s reach of an adult, 16 years of age or older, in a swimsuit, at all times.
- One adult is required for every 2 children in this age group.
- All children 5-7 years of age must be visually supervised by an adult, 16 years of age or older, at all times.
- One adult is required for every 5 children in this age group.
- All children 8-9 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, 16 years of age or older, in the facility.
Leisure Pool Rules
The following flotation devices are permitted: “water wings”, noodles, built-in flotation suits, baby seat floaters & Coast Guard approved life jackets. Any child using a floatation device must be accompanied by an adult (age 16 and older) in the water.
Wristbands will be issued to all swimmers at their birthday party check-in.
For the safety and security of our patrons, facility and staff, all patrons must present a State, School, or City of Dublin/Recreation Services photo ID or key fob before entering. The City of Dublin reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone registered as a sexual offender (Resolution 6-13). Please remind adults to bring their ID as they will not be allowed into the facility without one.
Food, Beverage and Catering
Parties are welcome to bring their own food or have food delivered.