Have your child’s next birthday party at the DCRC! Reservation requests are accepted up to one year in advance. Packages are now available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
2019 Pool Party Package
- Use of the leisure swimming pool and a classroom for a total of two and a half hours, which includes set up and clean up time
- Dinner plates, cake plates, cups, napkins and forks for 20 guests maximum
- Table cloths and 1 balloon bouquet
- Birthday party coordinator to assist with check-in
- Dublin Residents – $100 per package | Non-Residents – $200 per package
Capacity & Swim Ratios
Packages are based on parties of up to 20 guests maximum (including swimmers and non-swimmers), due to classroom capacities.
Ensure you have enough adult chaperones as well as adults in the water:
- Children age 5-9 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool deck area at all times. One adult must be present for every 5 children ages 5-9.
- Children age 4 and under must be accompanied in the water and be within arm’s reach of an adult (age 16 and older) at a 1:1 ratio.
- Any child using a flotation device must be accompanied by an adult (age 16 and older) in the water within an arm’s reach.
Leisure Pool Rules
The following flotation devices are permitted: “water wings”, noodles, built-in flotation suits, baby seat floaters & Coast Guard approved life jackets.
Wristbands will be issued to all swimmers at their birthday party check-in.
Food, Beverage and Catering
Subway is open at the DCRC Monday – Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 8 p.m., and 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Subway offers its full menu of sandwiches, salads, soups, breakfast items and beverages. For additional information call Subway at 614.792.7827. Parties are also welcome to bring their own food and beverages.
For more information or to reserve a Birthday Party Package, please contact the Reservations Staff at 614.410.4550.