Have your child’s next birthday party at the DCRC! Reservation requests are accepted up to 60 days in advance. Packages are now available on Saturdays and Sundays.
2021 Pool Party Package
- Exclusive use of the leisure swimming pool and classroom C for a total of two and a half hours, which includes set up and clean up time
- Dinner plates, cake plates, cups, napkins and forks for 10 guests maximum
- Tablecloths and 1 balloon bouquet
- Birthday party coordinator to assist with check-in
- Dublin Residents – $75 per package | Non-Residents – $150 per package
Capacity & Swim Ratios
Packages are based on parties of up to 10 guests maximum (including swimmers and non-swimmers), due to classroom capacities and COVID-19 restrictions..
Ensure you have enough adult chaperones as well as adults in the water:
- All children 4 years of age and younger must be within arm’s reach of an adult, 16 years of age or older, in a swimsuit, at all times.
- One adult is required for every 2 children in this age group.
- All children 5-7 years of age must be visually supervised by an adult, 16 years of age or older, at all times.
- One adult is required for every 5 children in this age group.
- All children 8-9 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, 16 years of age or older, in the facility.
Party host shall provide the DCRC with a list of attendees’ names, address, phone, and email prior to, or at the beginning, of the party.
Leisure Pool Rules
The following flotation devices are permitted: “water wings”, noodles, built-in flotation suits, baby seat floaters & Coast Guard approved life jackets. Any child using a floatation device must be accompanied by an adult (age 16 and older) in the water.
Wristbands will be issued to all swimmers at their birthday party check-in.
Entrance, Masks & ID Policy
Attendees will have their temperatures checked upon entry and everyone ages 10 & up must wear face coverings while in the facility (except while swimming, eating, or drinking). Locker room showers are not available at this time; attendees should come dressed to swim. Any non-swimming attendees are required to wear a face covering.
For the safety and security of our patrons, facility and staff, all patrons must present a State, School, or City of Dublin/Recreation Services photo ID or key-fob prior to entering. The City of Dublin reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone registered as a sexual offender (Resolution 6-13). Please remind adults to bring their ID as they will not be allowed into the facility without one.
Food, Beverage and Catering
Birthday parties are welcome to bring their own food or have food delivered. Due to State guidance, food must be served/plated for each guest – no buffet service is permitted.
**Subway is temporarily closed at this time
Subway is open at the DCRC Monday – Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 8 p.m., and 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Subway offers its full menu of sandwiches, salads, soups, breakfast items and beverages. For additional information call Subway at 614.792.7827. Parties are also welcome to bring their own food and beverages.
For more information or to reserve a Birthday Party Package, please contact the Reservations Staff at 614.410.4550.