Kaltenbach Community Rooms
Kaltenbach community rooms are the ideal place to hold small parties, showers or community meetings. They are located inside the Kaltenbach Community Center adjacent to Kaltenbach Park. The rental hours are as follows:
- Monday-Thursday 8am-9:30pm
- Friday 8am-10pm
- Saturday 12:30-11pm
- Sunday 8am-8pm
Reservations require 30 days advance notice to reserve facility.
- Size: 3,732 Square Feet
- 100 chairs
- 10 round (60in.) or 10 rectangular (6ft x 30in.) tables, table cloths not provided
- Small warming kitchen available at no additional fee (oven/stove, microwave, sink, refrigerator/freezer)
- Audio/visual equipment is available at no additional charge (TV/DVD player, projector, screen and audio speakers)
- Convenient access to Kaltenbach Park
- Free WiFi
- Room layout templates: Classroom | Banquet | Theater
Food, Beverages and Catering
Guests are welcome to bring in their own food and beverages. Alcohol is prohibited. If hired caterers are using the kitchen area or staying onsite throughout the event, they must provide a copy of their certificate of insurance and food vendor’s license prior to the event.
Capacity and Fees
The hourly rate includes the rental of both rooms. Discounts are not provided for using only one room.
Groups renting the facilities are financially liable for any damage to the facility or equipment caused by them during use.
Events canceled at least two weeks in advance will receive a full refund, minus $15. Events cancelled less than two weeks in advance, may reschedule for another date without penalty up to 1 year in advance.
For more information or to reserve the Kaltenbach Community Rooms, please contact Community Events at 614.410.4510.