Fitness tests can help determine baseline fitness levels, provide information to help reach fitness goals, and track progress. Schedule a test today! (Some tests require complete forms/paperwork, click on each test for more information and forms).
MYZONE Fitness Activity Tracker
The DCRC has partnered with MYZONE to provide our patrons with the most accurate heart rate and activity tracking system. With the free MYZONE App you can view a live feed of your workout intensity, calories burned, receive workout summary reports, monitor you progress and much more. Learn more and get started here.
Take part in the latest cutting edge in body composition assessment! Our brand new In-Body Assessment Equipment goes beyond weight to measure how much lean mass you have in each body segment. Additionally, it measures total body water and fluid distribution.
Body composition (percent fat and lean) reflects the results of both physical activity and nutritional practices. Body weight alone can be very misleading. The scale cannot tell the difference between a pound of fat and a pound of muscle. Over time, people tend to gain fat and lose muscle without an obvious change in their weight. And, even though we need a certain amount of fat in our bodies to ensure good health, excess body fat has been found to increase the risk of diseases such as cancer, diabetes and heart disease. On the other hand, too little body fat can also pose a number of health risks, especially for women. Only by accurately measuring body composition do you learn the amount of fat and lean tissue that makes up your weight, enabling sensible decisions regarding nutrition and exercise programs. It’s the best way to get the “whole picture” of what’s really going on in your body.
- Individual Analysis – $25 for DCRC pass holders or $35 for non-pass holders
- Three Visits – $50 for DCRC pass holders or $70 for non-pass holders
Total Fitness Program
Take the guess work out of designing a fitness program and figuring out how to use fitness equipment properly. The Total Fitness Program helps you to appropriately evaluate your current fitness level and establish goals with state of-the-art testing equipment. Our trained staff assists you in determining the best exercises and equipment, and using it at safe and effective levels based on your personal health and fitness goals.
- Pre-screening Health Questionnaire (& Possible Medical Clearance Form)
- Body composition analysis using InBody
- Cardiovascular testing via the Cooper Walk/Run Test and a MyZone Heart Rate Monitor
- Muscular Endurance testing via the Curl Up Test
- Flexibility Testing via the Sit-and-Reach Test
- Individualized fitness program designed to be completed at the DCRC
- Four optional program orientations to help you learn your individualized exercise program
Total Fitness Program $99 for DCRC pass holders, $129 for non-pass holders