Participant Information & Application
Join us for Trunk or Treat!
Local organizations and businesses are invited to take part in the Trunk or Treat event by providing candy or other fun gifts for children at this year’s City of Dublin Halloween Spooktacular. This event provides a safe celebration in our community for children ages 2 – 12 and their families.
Spooktacular takes place from 4-8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 14, and from 1-5 p.m. Friday, Oct. 15, in a new location for 2021 — the south field of Coffman Park. The new footprint allows additional area for even more fun. All activities this year will be outside including games, crafts, dance performances and more.
- Each group will have a 15’ x 15’ area to distribute candy from your car or truck. We strongly encourage you to decorate your vehicle and to come in costume.
- Staffing is required at all times. We suggest that you have at least 2-4 people at all times. Vehicle must be on-site by 3 p.m. Thursday and noon Friday and cannot leave until after close.
- The main giveaways for children should not be a promotional item (i.e. company keychain or button) but instead should be either candy or another kid-friendly item. If you choose to, an additional promotional item such as fliers or coupons, may be distributed to children or parents.
- Please make sure you have enough candy/items to last the entire event. We will be giving out nearly 2,400 tickets each day. It is best if you multiply that number by the number of people you have distributing and the number of pieces of candy you will give each child.
- Please no sign-ups or registration on-site. This greatly slows our lines down. Also, please limit any other activities such as games, photos, etc. that would slow down the line. Please let us know if you will have a mascot or other character – we may place those at the end of the line or have them staged elsewhere as they also greatly slow down the line.
- Participation is limited to 20 groups per day. Fill out the online form, spots are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and are not guaranteed.
- Due to the COVID-19 Delta variant transmission in our community, facial coverings may be required. We will share more information closer to the event.
To apply, fill out this application.
Questions? Please contact Cathy Witchey at 614.410.4520 or email@example.com