Grab your trail guide and hit the Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau’s Irish Fairy Doors of Dublin Trail.
Follow the path on your trail guide through Historic Dublin to seven different businesses to find the magical fairy door.
Each door houses a resident fairy – fill-in each fairy’s name and return your passport for a free Fairy Doors of Dublin t-shirt.
On your whimsical journey, you’ll meet seven fairies:
- Dublin Visitors Information Center | 9 S. High St.
- Terra Gallery | 36 N. High St. Suite B
- Sisters Sweet Shoppe | 55 W. Bridge St.
- Winans Chocolate | 52 S. High St.
- Chelsea Borough Home | 54 S. High St.
- Boho 72 Boutique | 72 N. High St.
- Ha’Penny Bridge Imports of Ireland | 75 S. High St.
Download the passport at IrishIsAnAttitude.com or pick one up at the starting trail point: Dublin Visitor Information Center located at 9 S. High Street.