Garage sale permits are now processed exclusively online!
City of Dublin Garage Sale Guidelines
- Permits ($5) are issued by the City of Dublin Planning department.
- Only two Garage Sale permits shall be issued for a single address in any 12-month period, and are only valid for three consecutive days.
- Three signs announcing the sale are allowed; one (1) on the property where the sale is held, and two (2) in the public right-of-way excluding roundabouts. Signs ($1 each) may be put up the night before the first day of the sale and must be taken down immediately after the final day.
- Questions about Yard Sales? Visit the City of Dublin Code Chapter 119: Yard Sales
Community or Subdivision Garage Sales
- Neighborhood Garage Sale Permits ($3 with minimum of 10 participants) are required for each participating address. All 10 permits must be purchased at the same time.
- A community representative may purchase permits. The representative will need each participating homeowner’s name, address and fee at the time of purchase.
- Community representative purchasing the community garage sale permit online, MUST purchase all of the signs needed at the time of the permit purchase. Community members will not be able to purchase separate garage sale signs after the community garage sale permit has been purchased online.
If you have any questions call 614.410.4600.