…Lights, Camera, Action
Pop some corn, pack up the car and head to the Coffman Park Event Lawn at the corners of Perimeter and Emerald Parkway. A series of six family favorite movies will be featured from Saturday, June 13 – Saturday, August 15.
Movies will be free of charge and a donation of a non-perishable food item and/or a cash contribution to the Dublin Food Pantry is suggested. Dublin Food Pantry volunteers will be on-site to accept donations.
A limited number of reservations will be accepted for each movie based on social distancing guidelines. Dublin residents and Dublin school district residents only can register.
Registration for each event will open the Monday prior to the weekend.
Registration for each event will open the Monday at 8 a.m. prior to the weekend.
The Goonies | Friday, June 12 | 9:15 p.m.All spaces are full for showing The Goonies | Saturday, June 13 | 9:15 p.m.All spaces are full for showing Onward | Saturday, June 27 | 9:15 p.m.All spaces are full for showing
- The Princess Bride | Saturday, July 11 | 9:15 p.m. | Reservations open July 6 @ 8 a.m.
- Scoob! | Saturday, July 25 | 9:15 p.m. | Reservations open July 20
- The Call of the Wild | Saturday, August 8 | 9 p.m. | Reservations open August 3
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker | Saturday, August 15 | 8:45 p.m. | Reservations open August 10
All cars will enter from Emerald Parkway, just south of the intersection with Post Road. There will be portable restrooms on site but no food or beverages will be sold.
- Lot opens at 8 p.m. – No cars in after movie starts
- Must be in a car, truck, SUV – no RVs, motorcycles, bicycles, etc.
- To allow social distancing, people should stay in vehicle
- Movie sound will be on a special radio station – no outside speakers permitted, it must be run though car stereo
Event will be cancelled should heavy rain be predicted
Questions: 614.410.4545 | firstname.lastname@example.org