The City of Columbus will be in the Tartan West neighborhood on Thursday, October 1, 2015 to fix a water line that broke last week. A temporary fix is in place, but crews must make a permanent repair. This will lead to a water service interruption at several residences.
Residents in the affected area will have no water service between the hours of 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Thursday. The impacted area includes:
- Bordeaux Court (will be affected)
- Corazon Drive between Bordeaux Court and Tuscany Drive (will be affected)
- Terrazza Place (possibly affected)
- Terrazza North Court (possibly affected)
- Terrazza South Court (possibly affected)
The date and time of the service interruption were provided by the City of Columbus and are subject to change due to weather or unexpected complications. We will provide any necessary updates at DublinOhioUSA.gov
If you have questions about this repair work or the water service interruption, please call the City of Columbus Division of Water Customer Service line at 614.645.8270.