The Dublin Community Recreation Center has partnered with MYZONE to provide our patrons with the most accurate heart rate and activity tracking system. With the free MYZONE App you can view a live feed of your workout intensity, calories burned, receive workout summary reports, monitor you progress and much more.
How it Works
- Users wear a comfortable MYZONE activity belt (chest strap) to monitor all physical activity in real time. The use of a chest strap vs. wrist strap such as Fitbit allows for 99.4% accuracy to an EKG machine.
- MYZONE monitors your heart rate, calories and amount of time exercising with a focus on rewarding intensity and effort rather than fitness.
- Automatically upload stored belt information quickly and easily by using the MYZONE App using Bluetooth technology.
- Track exercise inside or outside the facility: MYZONE stores up to 16 hours of activity
- Order your MZ-3 belt
- Go to org
- Use the club code DCRECUS001-EMSto receive a special price of $69.99
- Once the belt is received, download the App
- Go to the APP store or Google Play store
- Search for MYZONE
- Register your MYZONE belt using the facility code DCRECUS001
For questions, please contact Pat Casto at 614.410.4572 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TNT MyZone Movement Challenge
Your DCRC Fitness Pros, Travell & Tyler (aka “TNT”) are inviting you to join them in another MYZONE Movement Challenge:
June 18 – August 16
- Mondays and Fridays from Noon – 12:55 pm in Studio 1
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 – 9:25 am in Studio 1
The TNT MYZONE Movement Challenge rewards you for maximizing your MYZONE Effort Points (MEPs) by staying in the “green, yellow and red”.
DCRC members and Land Fitness Pass holders are encouraged to opt in for the FREE* 6-week challenge!
The top three participants with the most MEPs for the 6-week challenge will be eligible to win the following healthy prizes:
- First Place: MyZone HR monitor or MyZone Watch
- Second Place: 1 month Unlimited Land Pass
- Third Place: T-Shirt, Water Bottle & Towel
*Non Members/Non Pass Holders would either need to join the DCRC with purchase of a minimum 10 pass Land Pass, or purchase a Fit Trial Pass for each class.