The 2019 crack sealing program is underway in Dublin. These improvements involve a moving operation. Two-way traffic will be maintained, but delays are expected.
Work is scheduled in the following locations Thursday, October 10:
- Avery Road – between Avery-Muirfield Drive and Memorial Drive – 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (southbound Avery Road after 9 a.m.)
- Perimeter Drive – between Discovery Boulevard and Avery-Muirfield Drive – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Summit View Road – between Riverside Drive and Sawmill Road – 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Work is scheduled in the following locations Friday, October 11:
- Wilcox Road – north of Tuttle Crossing – 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Rings Road – between Avery Road and Brighton Hill Lane – 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Work is scheduled in the following locations the week of October 14:
- Tuttle Road, Belfield Drive, Wilcox Road, Rings Road, Emerald Parkway, Perimeter Drive, Caplestone Drive, Avery Muirfield Drive, Frantz Road, Vista Ridge Drive, Somerset Way, Concord Road, Morlich Square, Duddingston Drive and Din Eidyn Drive (dates and times TBD)
Public Affairs Officer
614.410.4504 – Desk
614.704.9742 – Cell
@DublinOhio | @DublinPolice | www.DublinOhioUSA.gov