Dublin residents can enter to win a chance to be among the first to cross Dublin’s new pedestrian bridge over the Scioto River. Along with Dublin City Council Members, five winners and their families will be randomly drawn to cross from the west side of the bridge at approximately 8:15 p.m. on Friday, March 13.
- Sunday March 1 – Submissions are due
- Friday March 6 – Winners notified and announced
- Friday March 13 – Opening Celebration and crossing
- All winners must be current residents of the City of Dublin. Address is required upon submission.
- Winners will be allowed to bring up to 4 additional guests.
- Winners must arrive on-site at the bridge opening by 7:30 p.m. It is estimated that the first crossing will be approximately 8:15 p.m.
- No bikes, scooters, skates etc.
The bridge will open with a community celebration and dedication event on March 13, 2020. It will be part of an exciting three days in Dublin, which will include the City’s annual State of the City address on March 12, and the Greenest, Grandest St. Patrick’s Day Parade on March 14. Learn more here.
Sarah McQuaide, Public Information Officer
614.410.4523 – Desk
614.593.9438 – Cell