- The City of Dublin will host its annual Halloween Spooktacular on Thursday, October 24, from 3:30 – 8:30 p.m. at the Dublin Community Recreation Center (DCRC), 5600 Post Road.
- Join us for an evening out with the goblins and ghouls to stir up some FREE family-friendly fun! Characters of all ages will enjoy a few tricks and a lot of fun treats inside and outside the DCRC.
- The event also features one-of-a-kind demonstrations from The Turtle Lady, Bug Man, and a professional pumpkin carver, in addition to the following:
- Haunted Trail
- Trunk or Treat Trail
- Hay Maze
- Fortune Tellers
- Music and Dance
- Photo Booth
- Food and Beverages
- Monster Mash Dance for Dublin middle school students
- Special appearance by the King and Queen of Halloween
- Middle school guests can also mix it up at the Monster Mash dance held in cooperation with Dublin middle schools from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. in the DCRC. Students must have a valid form of identification. To make pick-up and drop-off faster and more convenient, parents are encouraged to use the west entrance of the DCRC. Admission is free.
- Event parking is available at the DCRC, Coffman Park and Dublin Coffman High School. No shuttle service will be provided, but all locations are within walking distance of the event.
- Rain or Shine. Halloween Spooktacular will not be cancelled due to rain, however, some festivities may move inside the DCRC including the Trunk or Treat trail.
- For more information, contact Events Administration at 614-410-4545 or visit https://dublinohiousa.gov/events/halloween-spooktacular/
- Volunteers are needed to make this an extra spooky event! Sign-up today!
Talk To Us Directly:
- We can arrange a conversation with our management team – just ask!
- City of Dublin: https://dublinohiousa.gov/
- Halloween Spooktacular: https://dublinohiousa.gov/events/halloween-spooktacular/
Mary Jo DiSalvo
Event Marketing Administrator
City of Dublin