According to Franklin County Public Health, not everyone needs a test for coronavirus (COVID-19), but you should get a test for COVID-19 if you’re experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to a person who has COVID-19. The following COVID-19 testing centers are located in Dublin, Ohio. Testing standards differ among medical providers and retail locations. Check out the different options below and bookmark this page to check back as information is updated.
Remember to follow these guidelines to do your part and slow the spread of COVID-19:
- Wear a face covering (mask) that covers your nose and chin
- If you feel sick, stay home
- Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer
- Keep 6 feet between you and others who live outside of your household
COVID-19 Testing Locations in Dublin, Ohio:
Drive-Thru Testing in Dublin
- 475 Metro Place South (parking lot)
- Monday – Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Call 614.254.6031
- Visit SV Diagnostic Lab for more information
- Testing is free for people with COVID-19 symptoms or who have had COVID-19 exposure; it is $135 for testing required for employment or travel purposes (self-pay).
- This is a partnership with Clinical Lab Consulting and Franklin County Public Health
Kroger Little Clinic
- 7100 Hospital Drive
- Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call 614.339.0467
- Visit Kroger Little Clinic online for more information
Urgent Care Dublin
- 6905 Hospital Drive
- Monday – Sunday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Call 614.923.0300
- Visit Urgent Care Dublin online for more information
COVID-19 Testing at Nationwide Children’s
For additional COVID-19 testing locations in Dublin, Ohio, contact your doctor’s office, visit the Franklin County Public Health COVID-19 testing map, and check out the Ohio Department of Health’s COVID-19 testing map.
For more resources about the State of Ohio, Franklin County Public Health and the City of Dublin’s response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit https://dublinohiousa.gov/covid-19-resource-hub/