According to Franklin County Public Health, not everyone needs a test for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), but you should get a test for COVID-19 if you’re experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to a person who has COVID-19. The following COVID-19 testing centers are located in Dublin, Ohio. Testing standards differ among medical providers and retail locations. Check out the different options below and bookmark this page to check back as information is updated.
Remember to follow these guidelines to do your part and slow the spread of COVID-19:
- Wear a face covering (mask) that covers your nose and chin
- If you feel sick, stay home
- Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer
- Keep 6 feet between you and others who live outside of your household
COVID-19 Testing Locations in Dublin, Ohio:
Kroger Little Clinic
- 7100 Hospital Drive
- Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call 614.339.0467
- Visit Kroger Little Clinic online for more information
Urgent Care Dublin
- 6905 Hospital Drive
- Monday – Sunday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Call 614.923.0300
- Visit Urgent Care Dublin online for more information
COVID-19 Testing at Nationwide Children’s
475 Metro Place South (Parking Lot) COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing Site
The City of Dublin is home to a new drive-thru coronavirus (COVID-19) testing site at 475 Metro Place South (parking lot) in Dublin. This site is in partnership between Clinical Lab Consulting, Lucid Diagnostic Labs and Franklin County Public Health.
COVID-19 Testing Hours:
Mondays – Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sundays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The COVID-19 testing site will remain in operation throughout the winter months. This page will be updated as needed with new information.
This service is helpful for people:
- Who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- With COVID-19 symptoms (fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, etc.)
- Who are traveling out of state or returning to Ohio
- And who need a test in order to go back to work
- Please note, symptoms or a doctor’s note are not required to receive a test
What to know:
- PCR tests will be used and check for the active virus (Learn more about different types of testing from the FDA.)
- Individuals can choose between a nasal swab or saliva collection
- Nasal swabs are the gold standard for testing and are often required for travel reasons
- If you elect to take the saliva test, do not eat 30-40 minutes before collection
- Tests are available for people of all ages
- Appointments are not required for drive-up testing, but are recommended: Call or text 614.819.3424
- Test results can take up to 24 to 48 hours
What to bring and do:
- Proof of medical insurance (The testing lab bills a person’s health insurance, but there is no copay. Please contact your insurance company directly if you have any questions prior to receiving the test. People without medical insurance can also receive testing at no cost.)
- Pre-registering can reduce wait times: Call or text 614.819.3424
- Arrive at the testing site located in the parking lot at 475 Metro Place South
For additional information about the COVID-19 testing, visit https://luciddxlabs.com/ or call Lucid Diagnostic Labs at 614.254.6031.
For additional COVID-19 testing locations in Dublin, Ohio, contact your doctor’s office, visit the Franklin County Public Health COVID-19 testing map, and check out the Ohio Department of Health’s COVID-19 testing map.
For more resources about the State of Ohio, Franklin County Public Health and the City of Dublin’s response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit https://dublinohiousa.gov/covid-19-resource-hub/