Due to popular demand, we have scheduled a Document Destruction Day on October 17, 2020. Document shredding services will be offered 9 a.m. – noon at the City of Dublin Fleet Maintenance complex, located at 6351 Shier Rings Road, Dublin, Ohio 43016.
Protocols have been developed in partnership with Franklin County Public Health to ensure the safety of all participants and workers.
Here are some guidelines for attending the event:
- Residents may bring up to five standard-sized file boxes or containers per vehicle.
- Boxes or containers should be placed in the trunk or back of vehicle for easy access and limited contact.
- Boxes should not be sealed or taped.
- Staff will remove the containers.
- Residents should remain in their vehicles at all times
- There will be two lanes.
- Lane A is expected to move faster. Material will be securely transferred to an off-site shredding facility.
- Lane B is expected to move slower. Material will be shredded on site.
There is no fee for this service.
Should you have any questions, you may contact City of Dublin Public Affairs Officer Lindsay Weisenauer at email@example.com or by calling 614.410.4504.