(Dublin, OH) The City of Dublin continues to make the community a safe place. Saturday, April 27, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. will be the second Drug Take-Back Day of 2019. It coincides with National Prescription Drug Take-Back day which brought in more than 900,000 pounds of unused or expired prescription medication nationwide.
This event provides community members with a safe way to rid their homes of expired, unused and unwanted prescription drugs. We encourage you to bring your pills to the parking lot of the Dublin Justice Center, 6565 Commerce Parkway.
Mark your calendars for the remaining take-back days in Dublin:
- April 27: Dublin Police Department (Part of National Take-Back Day)
- June 22: Avery Square Kroger, near fuel station
- August 24: Scioto High School, southeast parking lot
- October 26: Dublin Police Department, (Part of National Take-Back Day)
- December 28: Deer Run Elementary School
This service will take all of the following:
- Medication samples
- Pet medication
We will not be accepting:
- Any type of needle, syringe etc.
Prescription medication abuse is a problem in communities across the country. Providing safe drug disposal options helps remove these risks.
In addition to various take back events, there is a 24/7 prescription pill drop box located inside the Dublin Justice Center for discrete and convenient disposal. You can learn more about the City of Dublin’s Prescription Drug Take-Back Program and other services at dublinohiousa.gov/dublin-police/prescription-drug-disposal
Public Information Officer
614.410.4501 – Desk
614.318.3009 – Cell