(Dublin, OH) Dublin, Ohio, USA has the best small fleet on the continent, according to Government Fleet. The 50 Leading Fleets program recognizes the best in the industry. Dublin has been named one of the Top 50 Leading Fleets for four consecutive years, but this is the City’s first number one ranking.
Criteria for the award include:
- The efficiency, effectiveness and modernity of the fleet operation
- How an operation prioritizes and exhibits leadership within its team, with customers, within its local community and within the overall fleet community
- How an operation ensures competitiveness and efficiency
- The future vision of the operation and leadership steps taken to get there
- How an operation addresses and overcomes its biggest challenges
Government Fleet announced the rankings at the Government Fleet Expo & Conference (GFX) in San Diego, California. The rankings acknowledge fleets in size categories: small fleet (499 or fewer assets), mid-size fleet (500-999 assets) and large fleet (1,000 or more assets) at GFX. Dublin’s Fleet currently includes 292 vehicles.
Dublin’s fleet is consistently ranked among the best in the industry. The Dublin Division of Fleet Management is a Certified Fleet Management Operation and Certified Automotive Service Excellence Blue Seal Shop.
About the City of Dublin, Ohio, USA
Dublin is a city of more than 48,000+ residents located just northwest of Columbus, Ohio. It offers residents and corporate citizens responsive services, attractive housing, superior public education, direct regional highway access, abundant park space, thoughtful and strategic planning, innovative ideas and technology and a dynamic community life.