(Dublin, Ohio) — All are invited to learn from public safety professionals about career opportunities in several Central Ohio communities. This career event will provide information on job benefits, application processes and personal experiences from women serving in law enforcement.
Eleven law enforcement agencies are looking for people interested in becoming police officers, with emphasis on women candidates and those ready to build quality relationships with members of their community.
The 2nd Annual Women Focused Multi-Jurisdictional Law Enforcement Career Fair is slated Saturday, July 16, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The public is welcome to attend in person at the Columbus Police Academy, 1000 N. Hague Ave., Columbus.
Participants can speak with representatives from the Dublin Police as well as these agencies:
- Columbus Division of Police
- Cincinnati Police Department
- Franklin County Sheriff’s Office
- Gahanna Police Department
- Grove City Police Department
- Ohio State Highway Patrol
- Ohio State University Police Department
- The Office of Recruitment/OCJS
- Upper Arlington Police Division
- Worthington Division of Police
This event helps support several Ohio public safety agencies that often partner on joint initiatives as they seek to recruit and retain committed and dedicated applicants ready to best serve their neighbors and communities.
Public Information Officer
614.381.5225 – Cell