The Dublin Police Department, in partnership with Asian Pacific American Public Affairs Ohio (APAPA) and the Ohio Chinese American Association, is hosting an online session to discuss personal safety awareness for both young people and adults.
Personal Safety webinar
Wednesday, Dec. 8
Zoom Registration: https://bit.ly/PersonalSafetyTraining
Dublin Police will address the following questions and hold a Q& A session to answer any other questions:
- What are the best practices to keep yourself safe when alone outside?
- What to do when a person is being bullied or attacked in public places? In a private place like someone’s home?
- What to do when a group of people (such as a family) are being bullied or attacked in public places? In a private place like someone’s home?
- What to do when one witnesses someone being attacked?
- What to do when someone threatens you with a gun, attempts to rob/sexually assault you with a gun?
- What to do if one gets into an Uber/Lyft/taxi and the driver tries to take you to a different place?
- Anything kids/teenagers need to know to keep themselves safe?
With questions, please contact Dublin Police Lieutenant Nick Tabernik at firstname.lastname@example.org.