The Emerald City Half & Quarter Marathon returns Sunday, August 25, 2019. The race will start and finish on Perimeter Drive just west of Avery-Muirfield Drive, with the course stretching to Glacier Ridge Metro Park and back.
There will be several road closures in and around Dublin along the route. The race begins at 7 a.m. and all participants should be finished by 11 a.m. The affected streets will reopen along the course as soon as the final participants are through affected areas.
Course and Affected Roads:
- Course starts on Perimeter Dr.
- Perimeter Dr. to Hyland Croy Rd.
- Hyland Croy Rd. to Corazon Dr.
- Corazon Dr. to Jerome/Manley Rd.
- Jerome/Manley Rd. to McKitrick Rd.
- McKitrick Rd. to Hyland Croy Rd.
- Hyland Croy Rd. to Glacier Ridge Blvd.
- Glacier Ridge Blvd. into the Metro Park
- Metro Park exits on Hyland Croy Rd.
- Hyland Croy Rd. to Post Rd.
- Race ends on Perimeter Dr.
4:00 – 11 a.m.:
- Both lanes of Perimeter Dr. closed from Avery-Muirfield Dr. to Hospital Dr.
6:45 – 11 a.m.:
- Right turn only from Perimeter Dr. eastbound onto Hospital Dr.
- Both lanes of Hyland-Croy Rd. closed between Corazon Dr. and Post Rd.
- Post Rd. at Perimeter Dr. intermittent closures
- Post Preserve Blvd. at Post Rd. intermittent closures
6:45 – 9:45 a.m.:
- Westbound lane of Corazon Dr. closed from Hyland Croy Rd. to Jerome/Manley Rd.
7:30 – 9 a.m.:
- Both lanes of Jerome/Manley Rd. closed between Corazon Dr. and McKitrick Rd.
8 – 10 a.m.:
- Both lanes of McKitrick Rd. closed from Jerome/Manley Rd. to Hyland Croy Rd.
10:15 – 11 a.m.:
- Both lanes of Mitchell-Dewitt Rd. closed between Celtic Crossing Dr. and Hyland-Croy Rd.
- Mitchell-Dewitt Rd. at Hyland Croy Rd. intermittent closures
10:45 – 11 a.m.:
- Tullymore Dr. at Hyland Croy Rd. intermittent closures
Dublin Police will be on site for traffic assistance. It is anticipated that all roads will reopen by 11 a.m.
For more information visit www.emeraldcityhalfmarathon.com.
Sarah McQuaide, Public Information Officer
614.410.4523 – Desk
614.593.9438 – Cell