(Dublin, Ohio) The annual Flying Feather Four Miler running event returns Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 22 at 8:30 a.m. The event will start and finish at The Club at Corazon, 7155 Corazon Drive.
Dublin Police and the Union County Sheriff’s Office will be on site for traffic control. All roads are anticipated to reopen by 10:45 a.m.
- Start at The Club at Corazon
- East on Corazon Dr. to Manley Rd.
- North on Manley Rd. to McKitrick Rd.
- West on McKitrick Rd. to Hyland Croy
- North on Hyland Croy to Glacier Ridge Metro Park
- Exit Glacier Ridge Metro Park at intersection of Hyland Croy and McKitrick Rd.
- South on Hyland Croy Rd. to Corazon Dr.
- East on Corazon Dr.
- Finish at The Club at Corazon
- Corazon Dr. closed from Hyland Croy to Manley Rd.
- Hyland-Croy Rd. closed from Brock Rd. to Mitchell Dewitt Rd.
- McKitrick Rd. closed from Mitchell Dewitt Rd. to Jerome Rd.
- Jerome Rd. closed from Ross Ave. to Glick Rd.
- Expect heavy traffic on Hyland-Croy Rd., south of Mitchell Dewitt Rd. to Post Rd. from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Traffic detoured around race area from 7:30 a.m. through 10:45 a.m., except for local residents
For more information visit www.theflyingfeather.com
Sarah McQuaide, Public Information Officer
614.410.4523 – Desk
614.593.9438 – Cell