Co-Chairperson of Dublin Neighborhood Bridges to Preside Over Dublin’s Regional Event
- Long-time resident, Jill Kranstuber, will lead Dublin’s Greenest, Grandest St. Patrick’s Day Parade as the 2020 Grand Leprechaun on Saturday, March 14.
- Jill is a New Jersey native who moved to Ohio over 30 years ago to attend The Ohio State University. She and her husband Chuck have seven children, all of whom have attended Dublin City Schools.
- Jill is the co-chairperson of the Neighborhood Dublin Bridges. This charitable organization creates a Gateway for Kindness utilizing technology and social media to advocate for children and families in need…and then engaging the community in filling those needs.
- A long time Dublin Irish Festival volunteer, Jill presently serves on the Complete Count committee for the Census.
- In addition, she has been a champion for Dublin City Schools in multiple capacities, serving as PTO President at Dublin Coffman High School, a member of the Key Communicators and on the Dublin Good Schools committee.
- In his nomination of Jill, 2005 Grand Leprechaun Gene Bostic said, “In her work, Jill is responsible for verifying and reviewing all needs on the Dublin Bridges website. Once the need is verified, Jill and other volunteers make the arrangements to obtain the items requested, set up the delivery and installations if necessary. The turn-around time is less than 24 hours.”
- For more information and a complete schedule of St. Patrick’s Day festivities in Dublin, visit https://dublinohiousa.gov/events/st-patricks-day-parade/or contact the Division of Community Events at 614.410.4545.
Talk To Us Directly:
- We can arrange a conversation with an Event spokesperson or our Grand Leprechaun – just ask!
- Visit our FAQ Page for quick tips and information on the City of Dublin St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
The City of Dublin will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with the Greenest, Grandest Parade on Saturday, March 14, 2020. Dublin’s Irish attitude will be on display as more than 100 units travel from Metro Place through Historic Dublin. After the parade, enjoy Irish entertainment at Dublin’s restaurants and pubs. For more information and a complete schedule, visit https://dublinohiousa.gov/events/st-patricks-day-parade/ or contact Events Administration at 614.410.4545.
Mary Jo DiSalvo
City of Dublin
City of Dublin