Co-Chairperson of Dublin Neighborhood Bridges to Preside Over Dublin’s Reverse Parade
- Long-time resident, Jill Kranstuber, was selected to be the Grand Leprechaun for the 2020 St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
- Due to the cancellation of the Parade in 2020, Jill will preside over the 2021 Reverse Parade.
- Jill is a New Jersey native who moved to Ohio over 30 years ago to attend The Ohio State University. She and her husband Chuck have seven children, all of whom have attended Dublin City Schools.
- Jill is the co-chairperson of the Neighborhood Dublin Bridges. This charitable organization creates a “Gateway for Kindness,” utilizing technology and social media to advocate for children and families in need … and then engaging the community in filling those needs.
- A long time Dublin Irish Festival volunteer, Jill also served on the Complete Count committee for the Census.
- In addition, she has been a champion for Dublin City Schools in multiple capacities, serving as PTO President at Dublin Coffman High School, a member of the Key Communicators and on the Dublin Good Schools committee.
- “I am very excited to be the first Grand Leprechaun to serve for two consecutive years in the Dublin St. Patrick’s Day Parade. The reverse parade is a creative way to allow us to gather and celebrate this long standing tradition. We are all ready to get out and celebrate the great community we belong to,” said Jill.
The City of Dublin will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with the Greenest, Grandest Parade on Saturday, March 13, 2021. For the health and safety of all involved, the 2021 Greenest Grandest Parade will be a reverse parade held at Darree Fields from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. For more information and a complete schedule, visit https://dublinohiousa.gov/events/st-patricks-day-parade/ or contact Events Administration at 614.410.4545.
Public Information Officer
614.230.4683 – Cell
614.410.4523 – Desk