- Michael McDonald + Chaka Khan will headline the City of Dublin Independence Day Celebration on Thursday, July 4 at Dublin Coffman High School Stadium.
- Michael McDonald, a 5-time GRAMMY® award-winner, is an American singer, songwriter, keyboardist, and record producer. His career included singing with Steely Dan and later the Doobie Brothers. Top ’40 singles include “Takin’ It To The Streets,” “Minute By Minute,” “Sweet Freedom,” “What A Fool Believes,” and “It Keeps You Running”. He released nine solo albums and collaborated with a number of artists.
- Chaka Khan, a 10-time GRAMMY® award-winner, sings in seven music genres. She has released 22 albums and has 10, #1 Billboard magazine charted songs, seven Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) certified gold singles and 10 RIAA certified gold and platinum albums. Chaka’s first hit with Rufus was “Tell Me Something Good.” Chaka’s solo debut resulted in the smash hit, “I’m Every Woman,” followed by “I Feel For You,” “Higher Love,” and “Addicted To You.”
Table Sales – SOLD OUT
- Children four and older will require a Reserved Table wristband.
- Proof of residency is required (ex. driver’s license, utility bill, etc.). Not sure if you are a Dublin resident? Visit our address checker to verify residency before coming to make your purchase. Only addresses highlighted in green are eligible to purchase a table.
- Table purchasers will not need a Stadium wristband, only a Reserved Table wristband.
- All guests four and older will need a Stadium wristband or Reserved Table wristband to enter Dublin Coffman High School Stadium.
- A wristband is not required to access the Kids Zone, however once inside, all inflatable activities will require a
$5 Kids Zone Wristband.
- Dublin residents and Dublin School District residents will be able to purchase Stadium wristbands guaranteeing access to the event for $3 beginning Monday, June 17 at 8 a.m. at the Dublin Community Recreation Center during normal operating hours. Wristbands will be limited to eight per household. Proof of residency is required.
- Unsold Stadium wristbands will be available to the general public on a first-come, first-served basis for $5 beginning at 10 a.m. on Thursday, July 4 at Dublin Coffman High School Stadium.
- Become a Sponsor or Patriotic Table Partner! Contact Mary Jo DiSalvo at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Become a Volunteer! The Independence Day Celebration wouldn’t be possible without a team of volunteers.
- Member of the media? Apply for Media Credentials to the 2019 Independence Day Celebration today.
- Join the conversation by following the City of Dublin on Twitter, @dublinohio.
- Become a fan of the City of Dublin on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest news and giveaways.
- Follow the City of Dublin on Instagram, @dublinohio and share your favorite photos of the event.
Mary Jo DiSalvo