Update Dec. 30, 2021:
Starting Jan. 3, 2022, visitors to the Dublin Community Recreation Center will be required to have their temperatures checked upon entering the facility. Those who register a temperature higher than 100.4 °F will not be permitted entrance.
Please get vaccinated for COVID-19 and stay current with COVID-19 vaccine boosters to contribute to Community Immunity and help end the COVID-19 pandemic.
Franklin County continues to be ranked a high transmission area by the CDC. Masks are recommended indoors and in crowded areas regardless of vaccination status. Franklin County Public Health has also issued a mask advisory until further notice recommending everyone wear a mask indoors and in crowded areas regardless of vaccine status to stop the spread of COVID-19. COVID-19 Resource Hub
Signage will be posted as a reminder. As we have done throughout the pandemic, we will continue to prioritize your quality of life by providing a clean and safe environment.
Operational Changes as of Jan. 3, 2022:
- Safety precautions will be enforced including requiring temperature screenings upon entry.
- Those who register a temperature higher than 100.4 °F will not be permitted entrance.
Remaining the Same:
- All DCRC visitors, who are eligible and able, are strongly encouraged to get vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19.
- Wearing a face mask is strongly recommended indoors and in crowded areas regardless of vaccination status.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained whenever possible.
- Continue using good hand hygiene by either washing with soap and water or using hand sanitizer.
- Time blocks to use the DCRC are not in effect at this time.
- Land/Water group fitness classes will continue to operate as drop-in classes, with the exception of Spinning®, in which registration is required. Passholders or guests will be able to drop in for classes until class capacity is reached.
- Full locker room amenities, including all showers, are available.
- Gymnasium equipment is available and full court play is allowed.
- Abbey Theater indoor, in-person events are held at 65% occupancy.
- The Senior Lounge remains open. More specific details will be communicated to DCSC members.
- The Teen Lounge is open with a pass system in place. Any teen, ages 13-18 may use the space during operating hours, but everyone will be required to scan a membership card in and out. Membership IDs can be picked up at the DCRC front desk and are available at no cost.
- Individual use of spray bottles and towels for use on the fitness floor is strongly encouraged.
- Maintaining our cleaning protocols in each area to continue providing a clean and safe environment.
Our staff would like to thank you for doing your part to help keep our community healthy and safe.
Learn more about ways to protect yourself from COVID-19 and testing locations in Dublin.