- Nine-time Grammy winning artist, Sheryl Crow, will headline the City of Dublin Independence Day Celebration on Wednesday, July 4 at Dublin Coffman High School stadium.
- An American music icon, Crow’s nine studio albums have sold 35 million copies worldwide; seven of them charted in the Top 10 and five were certified for Multi-Platinum sales. Crow is best known for her No. 1 hits including, “All I Wanna Do,” “Soak Up the Sun,” and “The First Cut is the Deepest”.
- Crow has lofted 40 singles into the Billboard Hot 100, Adult Top 40, Adult Contemporary, Mainstream Top 40 and Hot Country Songs charts, with more No. 1 singles in the Triple A listings than any other female artist. In 2017, Crow released the album, Be Myself. She is known for her support of multiple charities.
- All guests four and older will need a Stadium wristband or Reserved Table Wristband to enter Dublin Coffman High School Stadium.
- To access the Kids Zone, wristbands are not required. However once inside, some Wee-Folk activities will require a $5 Kids Zone Wristband.
- Dublin residents and Dublin School District residents will be able to purchase Stadium wristbands guaranteeing access to the event for $5 beginning Monday, June 18 at 8 a.m. at the Dublin Community Recreation Center (DCRC) during normal operating hours. Wristbands will be limited to eight per household. Proof of residency is required.
- Unsold Stadium wristbands will be free to the general public and available on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, July 4 at Dublin Coffman High School Stadium.
- City of Dublin Independence Day Celebration Table Sales will be held on Saturday, May 19 at 8:30 a.m. at DCRC.
- Dublin residents may purchase one table of 10 per household for $125. Proof of residency is required.
Children four and older will require a Reserved Table wristband.
- Table purchasers will not need a Stadium wristband, only a Reserved Table wristband.
- If tables remain unsold after the Saturday, May 19 sale, they may be purchased by residents at the DCRC starting on Monday, May 21 at 10 a.m.
- Remaining unsold tables will go on sale to the General Public on Monday, June 11.
- Reserve the table of your choice without waiting in line! Become a Patriotic Table Partner Program for $1,000.
- The 2018 Independence Day Celebration theme is “Soak up the Fun on the Fourth”.
- The 32nd Annual Sherm Sheldon Fishing Derby kicks off the daylong celebration at 8 a.m., followed by the annual parade at 11 a.m. The Celebration at the stadium begins at 4:30 p.m., followed by an impressive display of fireworks and the Grand Finale at 9:50 p.m.
- For questions, contact City of Dublin Events Administration at 614-410-4545 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become a Sponsor or Patriotic Table Partner! Contact Mary Jo DiSalvo at email@example.com to learn more!
- Become a Volunteer! The Independence Day Celebration wouldn’t be possible without a team of dedicated volunteers.
- Apply for Media Credentials to the 2018 Independence Day Celebration today!
Premier Allergy, Dublin Methodist Hospital, Tim Hortons, This Week Newspapers, Sunny 95
- Become a fan of the City of Dublin on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest news and giveaways!
- Join the conversation by following the City of Dublin on Twitter @dublinohio
- Follow the City of Dublin on Instagram at @dublinohio and share your favorite photos of the event.
- City of Dublin Independence Day Celebration: https://dublinohiousa.gov/independence-day-celebration/
- City of Dublin Independence Day Celebration Table Sales: https://dublinohiousa.gov/events/independence-day-table-sales/
- Grand Marshal: https://dublinohiousa.gov/events/independence-day-grand-marshal/
- Volunteer: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=1793406343
- Media Credentials: https://dublinohiousa.gov/events/independence-day-media-credential-request-form/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dublinohio
- @dublinohio: https://twitter.com/dublinohio
- @dublinohio: http://instagram.com/dublinohio
Mary Jo DiSalvo