Take a Safe Ride with Lyft
Central Ohio Safe Ride and the City of Dublin have partnered to offer up to $10 off Lyft rides to or from the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday so attendees can enjoy the event safely.
Promo Code: DUBMEMORIAL22
Times: From 1 a.m. Tuesday, May 31, through 1 a.m. Monday, June 6
How the Discount Works
- Download and/or open the Lyft app.
- Tap the menu icon and select “Rewards.”
- Click “Add promo code” and enter the code (DUBMEMORIAL22).
- Request your ride.
- Or, users who have the Lyft app can go directly to https://lyft.com/lp/DUBMEMORIAL22, type in their phone number, and receive the discount.
Each rider may only use the code once, but it can be used roundtrip if two or more people travel together. Please note that masks are now optional for riders and drivers during Lyft rides; do not ride if sick.
Safe Ride Pick-Up and Drop-Off Sites
The code is valid for users who are either being picked up or dropped off at these sites:
- East side of the Tournament grounds
- The 19th Hole Lot
- 10569 Dublin Road, Dublin, OH 43017
- West side of the Tournament grounds
- #15 gate
- 8668 Muirfield Drive, Dublin, OH 43017
Attending Fore!Fest on June 3 or 4? The code also works for rides within a half mile of Historic Dublin, Bridge Park and the Kroger Centre at Sawmill and Hard roads.
About Safe Ride: The City of Dublin and Central Ohio Safe Ride continue to collaborate to promote responsible transportation and encourage everyone to not drink and drive.
Parking and Traffic Information
- Wednesday, June 1, to Sunday, June 5
- Carnoustie Drive is one-way from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, June 2, to Sunday, June 5
- the O’Shaughnessy Bridge on Glick Road is limited to one-way eastbound traffic from 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The Memorial Tournament offers free and accessible parking; find all the parking lots and information here.
- Watch for no parking and tow-away zone signs.
- Parking for Tournament visitors will be allowed at the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium starting Wednesday, June 1; shuttles are available
Follow Dublin Police on Twitter for Updates
- The City encourages residents and visitors to monitor @DublinPolice on Twitter for the latest traffic information.
Public Information Officer
614.381.5225 – Cell