Buckeyes for Life 5K
Thursday, Sept. 1
5:30 – 8 p.m.
Buckeyes for Life 5K is in celebration of the season openers as the Ohio State Buckeyes take on the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame. The race will take place on Sept. 1 from 5:30 – 8 p.m. This event will include former Buckeye players as well as runners and walkers from the entire state of Ohio. Proceeds benefit Beyond Goal Line and On Our Sleeves.
For more information, visit: https://www.ultrafit-usa.com/about-the-buckeye-5k
To sign up, visit: https://runsignup.com/Race/OH/Dublin/BuckeyesforLife5K
- John Shields Parkway will close at 5 p.m. from Mooney Street to Riverside Drive.
- Southbound left turn lane on Riverside Drive at John Shields Parkway will also be closed.
- Runners will use the shared-use paths along Riverside Drive and Emerald Parkway for the race.
- Tuller Road exit onto Riverside Drive will close briefly while the runners cross the road.
- The intersection at Bright Road will also be impacted when runners cross west over Emerald Parkway, north on Emerald Parkway and back.