We are working to make it easier to find your way around Dublin by expanding our Comprehensive Wayfinding System. Dozens of signs were installed in various locations in 2017. Phase two will add dozens more.
Beginning the week of May 10, 2021, crews will be installing foundations for the new signs in the following locations:
- Mitchell-Dewitt Road and Hyland-Croy Road
- Brand Road and Avery Road
- Brand Road and Muirfield Drive
- Glick Road and Muirfield Drive
- Dublin Road and Glick Road
- State Route 161 and Cosgray Road
- Industrial Parkway and State Route 161
- Eiterman Road at State Route 161
- Hyland Croy Road at Post Road,
- Muirfield Drive and Avery Road
- Muirfield Drive and Post Road
- Muirfield Drive and Perimeter Drive
- Avery Muirfield Drive and Shier Rings Road
- Eiterman Road and Shier Rings Road
- Cosgray Road and Shier Rings Road
There will be short term lane closures during this work, but no significant delays are expected. Law enforcement officers will be present when needed to maintain traffic.
All of this work is being performed in the public right-of-way, but some locations are near private properties.
Public Affairs Officer
614.410.4504 – Desk
614.704.9742 – Cell
@DublinOhio | @DublinPolice | www.DublinOhioUSA.gov