Dublin Community Pools Season Pass
Season passes to the outdoor pools are only available for purchase at the DCRC front desk. Outdoor pools are not equipped to sell season passes.
A Dublin Community Pool season pass allows access to both the Dublin Community Pool North and South Pools. Attendance capacities are enforced for the safety and comfort of all guests. Pass holders may be directed to the other location in the event capacities are reached. Passes are non-transferable to other individuals.
City of Dublin and school district resident season pass sales begin at 10 a.m. Monday, April 1, at the DCRC. Resident passes purchased through April 30 receive a ten percent discount.This discount does not apply to school district resident pass sales. Nonresident pass sales begin 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 1, at the DCRC.
Please note: Due to the growth of the City of Dublin and increased use of our outdoor facilities, a limit of 500 nonresident passes are available.
A current utility bill, current Dublin Resident Card or valid Ohio driver’s license is required as proof of residency. There is no charge for children 2 years and under to receive a pass. A birth certificate for children 2 years and under or a driver’s license for adults 60 and older is required at the time of purchase in order to receive the discounted rate. Please note: Residency on the application pertains to where you live, not where you are employed.
Members and guests must go to the Check-In Desk and provide an annual pass, resident card or pay the daily pass rate and present a valid photo ID for admittance.
2019 Season Pass Rates
|Dublin Resident||School District Resident
|Household of Two||$145||$285||$290|
|Household of Three||$200||$395||$405|
|Household of Four||$230||$460||$470|
|Household of Five of More||$265||$535||$550|
|Senior Citizens ( Age 60 and over)||$60||$95||$110|
2019 Dates of Operation
Saturday, May 25 – Monday, September 2
2019 Hours of Operation
- May 25 – Aug 13: 10am–8pm
- Aug 14 – Aug 16: 4–8pm
- Aug 17 – Aug 18: 10am–8pm
- Aug 19 – Aug 23: 4-8pm
- Aug 24 – Aug 25: 10am-8pm
- Aug 26 – Aug 30 1: 4–8pm
- Aug 31 – Sept 2: 10am–8pm
- Sept 4 – Pooch Pond
*Monday, July 15, North Pool is CLOSED for N.E.W. Championship Meet
Lap Lane Information
- Two lanes are available for lap swimming during regularly scheduled hours of operation beginning at noon, with the exception of Wednesday evening swim meets.
- During swim team season (June 3 – July 15), the lap lane area is closed until noon Monday – Friday.
- During Wednesday evening meets (June 5 – July 10); the lap lane area closes at 4 p.m. The swim meet schedule is posted at the front desk of each facility.
- Due to league scheduling conflicts or inclement weather, swim meets may be rescheduled to a weekday evening. As soon as we are aware of these changes they are posted at the outdoor pools.
Daily Pass Rates
Proof of City of Dublin residency is required when purchasing day passes (a current utility bill, resident card, which can be obtained at the DCRC, or valid Ohio driver’s license) before entering the pool. All school district or nonresident guests must be accompanied by a City of Dublin resident and present valid identification. Daily admissions are not accepted if capacities at the pools have been met.
All patrons passing the check-in desk must present a State, School, or City of Dublin/Recreation Services photo ID or key-fob. Children without IDs must be accompanied by an adult supervisor at least 18 years of age.
Double check your residency before getting to the pool
City Resident, School District Resident, Non-Resident Fees Explained
Dublin City Council recognizes that the facilities and programs offered by Recreation Services should provide beneficial pricing and priority to the residents of the City. City Council’s current financial policy is to keep fees for residents participating in recreation classes and other recreational amenities at a moderate level. These financial policies have been implemented to benefit residents and to encourage a healthy community. School District Residents and Non-Residents do not receive the tax-subsidized pricing received by the residents of the City of Dublin.
Fees for recreation center annual passes, seasonal passes and program registrations are determined by where people live. You are considered a City Resident if you reside within the City of Dublin corporate limits. School District Residents reside in the Dublin School District, but not within the City of Dublin corporate limits. Anyone not fitting into one of these two categories is considered a Non-Resident. Your mailing address or school district is not always an accurate indication of your City of Dublin residency status. You may research your residency status on the State of Ohio’s website at http://tax.ohio.gov/divisions/employer_withholding/index.stm under “The Finder.”
CR = City Resident | SDR = School District Resident | NR = Non-Resident
|2019 Daily Passes
||Dublin Resident||Dublin Resident Guest|
|Adult (18 years and older)||$8||$10|
|Child (3 – 17 years)||$7||$9|
|Child (2 years and under)||FREE||FREE|
|Seniors (60 years and older)||$7||$9|
|After 6 p.m.||$5||$7|
Outdoor Pools ID Policy
For the safety and security of our patrons, staff and facilities, all members, day pass visitors, program participants and spectators passing the check-in desk at the outdoor pools must present a state, federal, school or City of Dublin/Recreation Services photo ID or key-fob. Children without an ID must be accompanied by an adult at least 16 years of age (with proper ID), or present proper proof of address at the membership desk of the DCRC to obtain a Resident Card or Non-Resident Card prior to visiting the outdoor pools.
General Information for the Dublin Community Outdoor Pools
Please make certain that required adult-to-child supervision ratios are met. These ratios have been established for the safety of all of our young guests. To avoid disappointment, make certain you have the required adult supervision before entering the pool area. Those not meeting the ratios are denied pool use.
Adult to Child Ratios
- The ratios listed below are established for the safety of our young guests. Those not meeting the ratios are not allowed in the pool area.
- Children ages 10 years and over may enter the facility without an adult supervisor
- Children ages 8 and 9 years must be accompanied by an adult 16 years or older. The adult must be in the facility at all times. One adult supervisor is required for every 5 children in this age group.
- Children ages 5 thru 7 years must be visually supervised by an adult 16 years or over at all times. One adult supervisor is required for every 5 children in this age group.
- Children 4 years of age and under must be within arm’s reach of an adult 16 years and over. One adult supervisor is required for every 2 children in this age group.
- Large groups must maintain a 1:5 adult to children under 10 ratio.
Dublin Community Pool North
5660 Dublinshire Drive
Dublin Community Pool South
6363 Woerner Temple Road