Join the 4th of July Park Hunt! Put your puzzle-solving skills to the test with a word scramble. Visit Coffman Park and find the 4th of July signs, look carefully at the jumbled words and try unscrambling as many of the anagrams as you can into real words related to the Independence Day holiday.
There are a total of 15-word scrambles hidden throughout the park — so make sure to look high and low and everywhere in between! Write down your answers and submit them using the form below for your chance to win a special summer surprise.
Registration is $5. Only one entry per household is needed. Registration is required to be eligible to receive a prize. Winners will be announced July 22. Registered participants receive a digital children’s activity packet at the start date of the program. The registration deadline is June 26. On Monday, June 27, registered participants will receive an email from Rachel Keitz with detailed program information.
- When: June 27 – July 22
- Where: Coffman Park (5200 Emerald Pkwy.)
- Time: During park hours (dawn to dusk)
- Cost: $5 (register online to be eligible to win and receive necessary program updates)
- Registration Deadline: June 26
Do you have what it takes to win the 4th of July Park Hunt?
If you are up for the challenge, here is what you need to do:
- Register for the 4th of July Park Hunt 2022 for $5 per family by June 26
- From June 27 through July 22, visit Coffman Park anytime during operating hours (dawn to dusk) and locate all the 4th of July Signs
- Think you unscrambled all the words? Submit your answers using the form below. All information provided is optional and will enter you for a chance to win a special holiday prize.
Questions? Contact Preschool/Youth Recreation Coordinator Rachel Keitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unscramble the words and submit them using this form