“Living well is the best revenge.” — George Herbert
Recreation & Leisure Opportunities for Adults Ages 18 & Older
Continue to learn, value time, and enrich yourself—mind, body and soul. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a monthly e-newsletter for adult program opportunities.
Enrich at the DCRC…Through the Arts
Wildlife Art: Join Barbara as she guides you through a sketching technique to create a drawing of wildlife in our parks. Explore nature through art and discover your hidden artistic talent! All supplies & materials included.
- Register now:Tuesday | June 28 | 6:00-7:00 p.m. | 18 years & up
- Register now:Tuesday | July 26 | 6:00-7:00 p.m. | 18 years & up
- Register now:Tuesday | August 23 | 6:00-7:00 p.m. | 18 years & up
Enrich at the DCRC…Through Special Interests
Photography Field Workshop: Jeff Sagar takes the Photography Basics program to the next level through this summer workshop, complete with an added field experience. After the Thursday night presentation, join Jeff on the following Saturday for a field experience to apply what you have learned in one of the surrounding Dublin parks.
- Register now: Thursday | July 14 | 6:30-8:30 p.m. | 18 years & up
Enrich at the DCRC…Through Active Movement
Belly Dance Fundamentals: This program introduces you to common belly dance moves. Open to both new and experienced dancers seeking a fun, movement activity this winter.
- Register now: Sundays | July 10-31 | 4 – 4:45 p.m. | 18 years & up
Golf & Go: Join us at the Safari Golf Club for a fun evening of learning and play. We start each week with 30 minutes of golf instruction and support, followed by access to the course until sunset. Open to both new and skilled players. Participants are required to bring their own clubs. Additional golf equipment and carts provided by the Safari Golf Club.
- Register now: Mondays | July 11 – August 15 | 6:00-6:30 p.m. | 18 years & up
- Register now: Wednesdays | July 13 – August 17 | 6:00-6:30 p.m. | 18 years & up
Virtual opportunities meet online. Registered participants receive an online link to connect prior to the program start.
Japanese Language Training 1: Join Nori Ito for an online language-learning course that covers Japanese pronunciation, hiragana characters, greetings, numbers, basic grammar, and vocabulary.
- Register now:Tuesdays | July 12-August 9 | 11:20 a.m.-12:30 p.m. | 18 years & up
- Register now:Tuesdays | July 12-August 9 | 7:40 p.m.-8:50 p.m. | 18 years & up
American English Accent Training: This program helps non-native English speakers improve their pronunciation/accents and speak in a more confident and natural way.
- Register now:Wednesdays | July 20-August 10 | 7:30-8:30 p.m. | 18 years & up
Connect with Us
Jennifer Vosters, Adult Recreation Program Supervisor
Stacie Neilan, Senior Adult Program Specialist
Shannon Bauer, Adult Recreation Program Specialist