The holiday season means Santa and his elves are hard at work! We received an email from the jolly man in the red suit that his workshop is under construction, so him and his elves set up shop in Dublin. For the month of December, you may spy some NEW City workers throughout Coffman Park. Help us figure out what special gift they’re making!
Want to find out what the elves are working on? Head over to Coffman Park for a family-friendly scavenger hunt to find the 24 holiday elves in the Park! Unscramble the word at each elf station to reveal what special gift they are making. Write down your answers and submit your findings for a chance to win a special holiday prize. The Holiday Park Hunt is free to participate, but registration is required in order to be eligible to win. Winners will be announced Dec. 28.
- When: Dec. 1 – 23, 2021
- Where: Coffman Park (5200 Emerald Pkwy.)
- Time: During park hours (dawn to dusk)
- Cost: Free to participate (register online to be eligible to win and receive necessary program updates)
Do you have what it takes to find all 24 holiday elves?
If you are up for the challenge here is what you need to do:
- Register for Holiday Park Hunt 2021 (no fee to participate!)
- From Dec. 1 through 23, visit Coffman Park anytime during operating hours (dawn to dusk) and unscramble the word at each of the 24 elf stations to reveal what special gift they are making.
- Think you figured out what they’re working on? Submit your answers (below) for a chance to win a special holiday prize. All information provided is optional.
Questions? Contact Adult Program Supervisor Jennifer Vosters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614.410.4571.
Unscramble the words and submit them using this form