The City of Dublin is now accepting applications for over 40 year-round, part-time positions at the Dublin Community Recreation Center. From Open Gym Supervisors, to Lifeguards, to Fitness Attendants and more, we’re hiring for weekday, weeknight and weekend shifts.
Whether they’re here to burn calories, see a show, celebrate an occasion, discover a new hobby, or simply connect with others, our patrons usually leave with a smile. As an employee you get to help make that happen. Spend part of your week giving back to the community you love.
- Make a difference in the lives of real people every day
- Gain relevant experience for a future career
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- Discounted certification costs and free recertification
- Discounted membership and program rates
- Opportunities for advancement
- Professional development opportunities
- Friendly work environment
For questions contact Recreation Services Administrator, Kate Mattison at email@example.com