2018 Summer Camp Registration & Information
- What information do we send out in each camp packet?
- Camp Packet 1 (January): Camp Descriptions; Fees/Payment Schedule; Priority & Weekly Registration Information; Extended Camp Weeks; Refund, Credit & Transfer Policy; & Special Needs Registration Information.
- Camp Packet 2 (February): Weekly Camp Themes; Wyandot Camp Field Trips; Camp Swimming Information; Wyandot Camp Meals Program; & Easy as 1,2,3 Registration Information.
- Camp Packet 3 (March): Final Registration Information; Camp Activity Numbers; CAMPSITE Online Healthcare Form Information; & Save the Date
- What are the camp dates for this year?
- Monday, June 4 – Friday, July 27, 2018
- SAVE THE DATE MEET THE CAMP STAFF SOCIAL
- Tuesday, May 22 from 5:30 – 7:30 pm Dublin Community Recreation Center in Talla 1, 2, and 3 Join us to kick off the 2018 summer camp season at our Meet the Camp Staff Social! Get to know camp staff and learn about all the fun in store for this upcoming season. Wyandot Camp families also have an opportunity to pick up their child’s summer camp T-shirt during the evening. Activity stations available and cookies/punch will be served. We welcome all parents, camp participants, and siblings
Preschool/Youth Camp Email Communication List
If you are interested in receiving the most up-to-date preschool/youth camp information, contact email@example.com to be added to our email list. Pre-season camp information is emailed out in January.
Special Needs Participants
Parks & Recreation Services promotes an inclusive policy for all of our programs. To provide the best overall experience for your child or to carry over IEP/504 accommodations, an appointment must be made for an inquiry of needs. Contact Jodi Shealy, Adaptive Recreation Coordinator, at 614.410.4574. An accommodation plan MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO your child’s program or camp registration. This plan is required for each seasonal enrollment.
Question? Contact the Preschool Youth Team
Preschool/Youth Program Supervisor
Designed for students who enjoy volunteering in the community. Field trips will be volunteer/service related. Volunteered hours will be recorded with Volunteer Services. Camp LEED is divided into 2 sessions, Session 1 will be from June 4 – 29 (4 weeks) $540 CR/SDR and $584 NR., and Session 2 will be July 9 – 27 (3 weeks) $405 CR/SDR $446 NR. Times: 9 am- 4 pm. This camp is not prorated or discounted if all weeks can’t be attended. This camp is for students entering 7th-9th grade. All participants must interview for a spot in the camp. Camper Interviews will be held at our Camp Fair Sunday, March 11 between 10 am – 1 pm at the Dublin Community Recreation Center. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Next Generation Day Camp. This is our most traditional type of day camp, which offers many different programs and classes to meet the interests of a variety of campers. Swimming will be on Mondays and field trips will be on Thursdays. This camp is for students ages 11 – 14. Wyandot Next will run from June 4 – July 27 (no camp July 4) Times: 9 am- 4 pm. Most prices for the week will start at $195- CR/SDR, $213-NR.
Our most dynamic and adventurous camp. The adventures this year will be taking place at Laser Tag, Magic Mountain, Zoombezi Bay, Get Air, Trapper John’s Canoeing, swimming, Leather Lips Sailboat Club “sailing”, Sports Ohio, Cedar Point, Kings Island, and Survivor Super Games. Adventure camp is a very active camp. This camp is for ages 11 – 14. Camp will run June 4 – July 27 (no camp July 4th) Times 9 am- 4 pm. Most week prices will start at $230- CR/SDR, $253-NR.
Country Club (CCAC)
Camp is back at Safari Golf Club. This is a camp that takes advantage of local resources and their proximity; including the Safari Golf Club and Zoombezi Bay. Drop off daily at Safari Golf Club and pick-up at Zoombezi Bay. Country Club is for middle-school kids that are ages 10 – 14. The camp will have two weeks this year!! The tentative dates are June 25 – 29 and July 16 – 20. Times: 8 am – 4 pm ***A Zoombezi Bay season pass will be included *** The pricing for this camp will be $275 NR/ SDR AND $295 NR.
Extended care: extended care is available for all camps except County Club CCAC. Extended care runs 7 – 9 am and 4 – 6 pm. The cost is $30 for 20, 1/2hour punches. Punch cards may be purchased at the Dublin Community Recreation Center beginning in May.
Parents: There will be a Health Care website to fill out information. It is called Campsite. This will allow both you and your child the ability to go into the website to change information.
Our staff has developed a place for teens in grades 6 – 12 to hang out and enjoy amenities such as a big-screen TV, juke box, stereo, table tennis, X-Box 360, DDR, high speed computer stations and board games. Participants do not need to be Dublin Community Recreation Center members and participation is free.
Mon – Fri: 3 – 8 p.m.
Sat – Sun: 2 – 8 p.m.
Special Needs Participants
DCRC promotes an inclusive policy for all of our programs. To provide the best overall experience for your child, an appointment must be made for an inquiry of needs. Please contact Jodi Shealy, Adaptive Recreation Coordinator, at 614.410.4574.
Teen Program Supervisor