2018 Summer Camp Registration & Information
- Why do we need to delay the release of information?
- In order to best serve you with the most accurate information (and not inundate you with multiple emails/updates) we are currently waiting to confirm the site locations for this year’s Wyandot camps.
- What information do we send out in each camp packet?
- Camp Packet 1 (January): Camp Descriptions; Fees/Payment Schedule; Priority & Weekly Registration Information; Extended Camp Weeks; Refund, Credit & Transfer Policy; & Special Needs Registration Information.
- Camp Packet 2 (February): Weekly Camp Themes; Wyandot Camp Field Trips; Camp Swimming Information; Wyandot Camp Meals Program; & Easy as 1,2,3 Registration Information.
- Camp Packet 3 (March): Final Registration Information; Camp Activity Numbers; CAMPSITE Online Healthcare Form Information; & Save the Date
- What are the camp dates for this year?
- Monday, June 4 – Friday, July 27, 2018
- Will you be offering another Summer Camp Fair?
- YES! Mark your calendars now for Sunday, March 11 from 10am-1pm and plan to attend our third annual Summer Camp Fair where you can learn about the DCRC’s summer camps and activities for preschoolers, youth, and teens.
Preschool/Youth Camp Email Communication List
If you are interested in receiving the most up-to-date preschool/youth camp information, contact email@example.com to be added to our email list. Pre-season camp information is emailed out in January.
Special Needs Participants
Parks & Recreation Services promotes an inclusive policy for all of our programs. To provide the best overall experience for your child or to carry over IEP/504 accommodations, an appointment must be made for an inquiry of needs. Contact Jodi Shealy, Adaptive Recreation Coordinator, at 614.410.4574. An accommodation plan MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO your child’s program or camp registration. This plan is required for each seasonal enrollment.
Question? Contact the Preschool Youth Team
Preschool/Youth Program Supervisor
Our staff has developed a place for teens in grades 6 – 12 to hang out and enjoy amenities such as a big-screen TV, juke box, stereo, table tennis, X-Box 360, DDR, high speed computer stations and board games. Participants do not need to be Dublin Community Recreation Center members and participation is free.
Mon – Fri: 3 – 8 p.m.
Sat – Sun: 2 – 8 p.m.
Special Needs Participants
DCRC promotes an inclusive policy for all of our programs. To provide the best overall experience for your child, an appointment must be made for an inquiry of needs. Please contact Jodi Shealy, Adaptive Recreation Coordinator, at 614.410.4574.
Teen Program Supervisor