Three easy steps to register for our Preschool/Youth Summer Camps
1. Review The Camp Information
- Contact our Preschool/Youth Team at 614.410.4550 and get on our Camp Email Communication List.
- Review the Pre-Season Camp Registration Information and Parent Handbook and mark down the important dates on your calendar.
2. Complete Your child’s Online Health Care Form
- Complete or Update your child’s online Health Care Form by Friday, March 28, 2014.
- New Camp Families review the information for setting up your child’s health care form. Set up your account and complete your child’s health care form. Sign, date, and submit to complete the process.
- Returning Camp Families update your information. Click on the blue forms icon next to your child’s name and update the information. Even if you have nothing new to add, click on “next” and “submit” through each section of the form. Re-sign, date and submit to complete the process.
3. Get Ready to Register
- Make sure your household account is active and working properly two days before registration begins. Contact the front desk at 614.410.4550 if you have any issues.
- Make sure all information in your household account is accurate and up to date. This includes email addresses, home address, and current phone numbers.
- Review 2014 Camp Registration to know the day/time that is set up for you to register for camp, and then Click here to sign up and get registered!
Camp Health Care Forms
2014 Preschool/Youth Summer Camps
- 2014 Parent Handbook
- 2014 Camp Descriptions
- 2014 Camp Registration
- 2014 Wyandot Camp Lunch Program
- 2014 Wyandot Kidzone Refund
Teen Summer Camps
Please contact Scott Hanks at 614.410.4557 or Stacie Neilan at 614.410.4578 to inquire about the Teen Camps.
Special Needs Participants
DCRC promotes an inclusive policy for all of our programs. To provide the best overall experience for your child or to carry over IEP accommodations, an appointment must be made for an inquiry of needs. Please contact Jodi Shealy, Adaptive Recreation Coordinator, at 614.410.4574. This must be done before March 31, 2014 to assure placement in our summer camps. If you participated in camps last summer you will still need to have an updated accommodation plan.
Preschool Youth Team
Preschool/Youth Program Supervisor
Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding our camp program in general, field trips, registering, refunds & transfers, or anything else BEFORE you register for camp.