2015 Preschool and Youth Camp Information will be available in late January. If you have immediate questions, please contact anyone within the Preschool Youth Programming Team at 614.410.4550.
2014/2015 Schools Out | Holiday Camp | Spring Break Camp
School’s Out Days are designed for children ages 6-12 years old. Children join us for a day of arts and crafts, swimming, games and lots of fun. School’s Out meets on most of the days when Dublin schools are scheduled off. $35/day for city of Dublin residents, $45/day for school district residents & non-residents. 7am-6pm
Holiday Camp and Spring Break Camp are designed for ages 6-12 years old. Children join us for a day of arts and crafts, swimming, games and lots of fun during winter break. There is one scheduled field trip day during the Holiday Camp and Spring Break Camp (additional fee). $35/day for city of Dublin residents, $45/week for school district residents & non-residents. $50/day for city of Dublin residents on scheduled field trip day. $60/day for school district residents and non-residents on scheduled field trip day. 7am-6pm
Three easy steps to register for our Preschool/Youth Camps
1. Review The Camp Information
- Contact our Preschool/Youth Team at 614.410.4550 and get on our Camp Email Communication List.
- Review the Pre-Season Camp Registration Information and Parent Handbook and mark down the important dates on your calendar.
2. Complete Your child’s Online Health Care Form
- Complete or Update your child’s online.
- New Camp Families review the information for setting up your child’s health care form. Set up your account and complete your child’s health care form. Sign, date, and submit to complete the process.
- Returning Camp Families update your information. Click on the blue forms icon next to your child’s name and update the information. Even if you have nothing new to add, click on “next” and “submit” through each section of the form. Re-sign, date and submit to complete the process.
- Problems Logging in to the Online Health Care Form?
3. Get Ready to Register
- Make sure your household account is active and working properly two days before registration begins. Contact the front desk at 614.410.4550 if you have any issues.
- Make sure all information in your household account is accurate and up to date. This includes email addresses, home address, and current phone numbers.
- Review 2014 Camp Registration to know the day/time that is set up for you to register for camp, and then Click here to sign up and get registered!
Camp Health Care Forms
Special Needs Participants
DCRC promotes an inclusive policy for all of our programs. To provide the best overall experience for your child or to carry over IEP accommodations, an appointment must be made for an inquiry of needs. Please contact Jodi Shealy, Adaptive Recreation Coordinator, at 614.410.4574. This must be done before March 31, 2014 to assure placement in our summer camps. If you participated in camps last summer you will still need to have an updated accommodation plan.
Preschool Youth Team
Preschool/Youth Program Supervisor
Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding our camp program in general, field trips, registering, refunds & transfers, or anything else BEFORE you register for camp.