2015 Wyandot, Kidzone and My First Camp season will operate from Monday, June 8 through Friday, August 7, 2015
Wyandot, Kidzone and My First Camp registration begins for Dublin residents on Tuesday, March 31 at 6 am. For specific camp information, please review the 2015 Pre-Season Camp Information Packet and the 2015 Parent Handbook. For more specific information about field trips and weekly themes, please see the attached Pre-Season Information Packet II. For information outlining the lunch program and menu, please click here.
Three easy steps to register for our Preschool/Youth Camps
1. Review The Camp Information
- Contact our Preschool/Youth Team at 614.410.4550 and get on our Camp Email Communication List.
- Review the Pre-Season Camp Registration Information and Parent Handbook and mark down the important dates on your calendar.
2. Complete Your child’s Online Health Care Form
- Complete or Update your child’s online Health Care Form
- New Camp Families review the information for setting up your child’s health care form. Set up your account and complete your child’s health care form. Sign, date, and submit to complete the process.
- Returning Camp Families update your information. Click on the blue forms icon next to your child’s name and update the information. Even if you have nothing new to add, click on “next” and “submit” through each section of the form. Re-sign, date and submit to complete the process.
- Problems Logging in to the Online Health Care Form?
3. Get Ready to Register
- Make sure your household account is active and working properly two days before registration begins. Contact the front desk at 614.410.4550 if you have any issues.
- Make sure all information in your household account is accurate and up to date. This includes email addresses, home address, and current phone numbers.
- Review 2015 Camp Registration to know the day/time that is set up for you to register for camp, and then Click here to sign up and get registered!
Camp Health Care Forms
2015 Schools Out – Holiday Camp | Spring Break Camp
- Parent Handbook
- Schools Out Newsletter – Winter 2015
- Spring Break Camp & School’s Out for all winter/spring dates are FULL
School’s Out Days are designed for children ages 6-12 years old. Children join us for a day of arts and crafts, swimming, games and lots of fun. School’s Out meets on most of the days when Dublin schools are scheduled off. $35/day for city of Dublin residents, $45/day for school district residents & non-residents. 7am-6pm
Holiday & Spring Break Camp
Holiday Camp and Spring Break Camp are designed for ages 6-12 years old. Children join us for a day of arts and crafts, swimming, games and lots of fun during winter break. There is one scheduled field trip day during the Holiday Camp and Spring Break Camp (additional fee). $35/day for city of Dublin residents, $45/week for school district residents & non-residents. $50/day for city of Dublin residents on scheduled field trip day. $60/day for school district residents and non-residents on scheduled field trip day. 7am-6pm
Special Needs Participants
DCRC promotes an inclusive policy for all of our programs. To provide the best overall experience for your child or to carry over IEP accommodations, an appointment must be made for an inquiry of needs. Please contact Jodi Shealy, Adaptive Recreation Coordinator, at 614.410.4574. This must be done before March 31, 2014 to assure placement in our summer camps. If you participated in camps last summer you will still need to have an updated accommodation plan.
Preschool Youth Team
Preschool/Youth Program Supervisor
Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding our camp program in general, field trips, registering, refunds & transfers, or anything else BEFORE you register for camp.
Teen Camps 2015
2015 Teen Camp season will operate from Monday, June 8 through Friday August 7, 2015
Registration begins Tuesday, March 31 for Residents and School District Residents and Tuesday, April 7 for non-residents
Weekly activities include, but are not limited to: rock climbing, kayaking, paintball, hiking, fishing, swimming, sail boating and laser tag. All trips are weather permitting. Alternate activities will be planned for inclement weather. No refunds are issued based on itinerary changes.
Country Club Adventure
Country Club Adventure | Ages: 10 – 14 | Camp Times: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
This is a camp that takes advantage of local resources and their proximity; including the Safari Golf Club and Zoombezi Bay. Campers of any ability level will have individualized instruction from trained golf professionals for 2 hours each day of camp and will also enjoy a daily trip to Zoombezi Bay. Drop off daily at Safari Golf Club and pickup at Zoombezi Bay.
LEED – Leadership, Ethics, Esteem, Duty
LEED Camp | Ages: entering 7th – 9th grades | Camp Times: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Learn the art of becoming the next great leader with L.E.E.D. Serve our community through volunteer projects like: Habitat for Humanity, Ronald McDonald House, Mid-Ohio Food Bank, work with senior citizens, Relay for Life, and many more. Learn to mentor younger campers through work at Wyandot Camp, Kidzone, and Preschool Camps. Learn, serve, experience and have fun! When not working on a project, L.E.E.D. Campers enjoy recreatio
Wyandot Next | Ages: 11 – 14 | Camp Times: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wyandot Next includes classes with American Red Cross Babysitting, Laser Kraze, Cooking, Zumba, Jewelry Making, Photography, Stained Glass, Camp Art, and a different sport each week with a refereed tournament to end the week.
Teen Program Supervisor
Teen Program Specialist