Legendary Artist John Fogerty to Headline City of Dublin’s Independence Day Celebration
John Fogerty earned massive popular and critical success with Creedence Clearwater Revival. After CCR, Fogerty embarked on what has proven to be an equally impressive solo career with songs that continue to speak across generations. Among his solo career highlights are 1975’s “Rockin All Over the World” and 1985’s #1 hits, “Centerfield” and “The Old Man Down the Road.” Likewise, Blue Moon Swamp earned Fogerty a Grammy Award for Best Rock Album in 1997.
New Admission Policy for Evening Event
Dublin City Council approved changes to the event admission process in order to ensure the safety of our guests and allow more Dublin residents to have access to the event.
All guests four and older will need a Stadium wristband to enter Dublin Coffman High School Stadium. These wristbands will not be needed to access the Kids area. Kid’s activities will have a separate all-day-play wristband available for purchase.
- Dublin residents will be able to purchase Stadium wristbands guaranteeing access to the event beginning June 1 at 8 a.m.
- Dublin School District residents will be able to buy Stadium wristbands starting June 15.
- All sales take place at the Dublin Community Recreation Center during normal operating hours
- Stadium wristbands are $5 and are limited to 5 per household
- Stadium wristbands will not be needed to access the Kids areaUnsold Stadium wristbands will be free to the general public and available on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 4 p.m. on Saturday, July 4 at Dublin Coffman High School Stadium.
Information about purchasing seats at a Reserved Table for residents on Saturday, May 9 can be found here.
Schedule of Events
|8 am||30th Annual Sherm Sheldon Fishing Derby|
|11 am||Independence Day Parade|
|4:30 pm||Gates open for the Evening Celebration|
|5 – 9 pm||Opening bands – TBD|
|8 – 9:45 pm||John Fogerty|